1. Chief_McCloud

Chief_McCloud Member

Why is this game fundamentally broken and every MVP/VIP hacking and not held responsible for their actions? Last time I checked, wooden swords can't reach 9 blocks to hit, or maybe I haven't played minecraft for 6 years. Get a grip on the hackers and make TNT more expensive, it's a dumb tactic that everyone uses. Do not approach me on the street talking about this issue, our similarities begin and end with this issue. Thank you spoeech over.

• Dislike x 28
    • Like x 8
    • Disagree x 3
    • Funny x 2
    • Creative x 1
  2. What the hell are you talking about

• Agree Agree x 22
    • Like Like x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  3. If you think everyone is hacking you suck no offence. I encounter very few obvious hackers, and even though some people probably find more than I do there isn't that many.
    Do you think Hypixel has a button that says "Ban Hackers"? Hackers are pretty hard to catch, as when Hypixel updates Watchdog, the Hacks upgrade to get around it.
    This is a bit of an issue, but you can just try to make a wool umbrella, or use water.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  4. sykese

sykese Well-Known Member

sykeseguy
    MVP+
    Rebel ΘREBLΘ
    Rookie
    Far from the truth.
    There's a reason that there are counters for it that exist.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Tankergear

Tankergear New Member

tankergear
    I don't think he meant everyone is a hacker. I would agree, however, that mvps and vips seem to have some sort of in-game advantage. Whether it be perks unavailable to free players, or simply admins unwilling to remove donators. After playing a fair amount of bed wars, I have encountered an unreasonable amount of hackers who almost always happen to have an MVP or MVP+ status

• Disagree Disagree x 15
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. iEric

iEric Well-Known Member

iEric
    MVP+
    Rebel ΘREBLΘ
    Sergeant
    No need to paint with a broad stroke.

• Agree Agree x 3
  7. What? Most Donator ranks aren’t even cheating, it’s mostly non donors. (Ranked sw is something else). You can build a little sumo platform above your base so tnt isn’t used from the top, and there is blast proof glass as well.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  8. Tankergear

Tankergear New Member

tankergear
    says the mvp

• Dislike Dislike x 6
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Specifically why I am saying, most donators don’t cheat.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  11. 6CPS

6CPS Well-Known Member

6_CPS
    I have no idea what you're talking about here, it's very rare that I play against any hacker in Bedwars which makes me think that you're unable to judge if people are hacking or not.
    Yes you're right, the normal Minecraft reach is not 9 blocks, I have no idea who would use 9 block reach on an account with a rank on it, nor have I ever even seen a person use 9 block reach because that's just stupid.
    Why? The majority of players think it's fine the way it is, it should not be changed because you can't counter the strategy.
    I don't know why you would call it a dumb tactic, it's efficient and effective and people use it because of these reasons, and not everyone uses it.

• Agree Agree x 4
  12. Infit

Infit Well-Known Member

Infit
    MVP+
    Hijack HIJACK
    Guild Master
    Just because you are bad at the game doesn't mean we should remove tnt. Saying you getting 9 blocked, is probably you getting comboed.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  13. BigLadIzaac

BigLadIzaac Well-Known Member

BigLadIzaac
    VIP
    Or, maybe, you just need to learn how to counteract it. It's not that difficult, you know. You can use obsidian, use glass, buy miner fatigue trap, use water, build up, make your defence larger, etc.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  14. stop moaning about the server

• Agree Agree x 2
  15. Escape_Artist

Escape_Artist New Member

Escape_Artist
    MVP+
    • Dislike Dislike x 9
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. Tankergear

Tankergear New Member

tankergear
    I am in no way a "noob" at bedwars, and I'd appreciate if you'd consider my points rather than brushing them off immediately with claims of "oh you have no proof". It doesn't exactly improve your argument.

Playing 2v2v2(etc) bedwars, the only strategy used is tnt. I would estimate only 1/10 games in which tnt is not used right away on my team's bed.
    Your claim to fame "counter stategies":
    1. Umbrellas: Do not protect against teams who drop down to tnt the side of the bed. Usually their team member drops down with them to break the bed immediately afterward, leaving no time to repair your fortifications or even kill the first member who drops down
    2. Blast glass: Simply too expensive to sufficiently fortify bed against early game attackers who start a bridge to your base immediately
    3. Obsidian: No access to emeralds when first starting out a game

My suggestion is to increase the cost of tnt in 2v2v2(etc) matches, to prevent one strategy from being the only one used. Having only one effective strategy leads to a boring and repetitive game. I believe bedwars is supposed to be about triumph based on skill and strategy, not about who can bridge to tnt the team to your left's bed first

• Dislike Dislike x 5
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  17. 10Pi

10Pi Well-Known Member

ExoticButterssss
    MVP+
    u mad bro?

• Funny Funny x 2
  18. Dude seriously? There are barely any hackers that come on because of watchdog. Why you may think they are hacking is probably because of combos that you obviously didn’t know about

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. And the hackers that do come on here are the ones that spend too much time hacking on a block game. If your griping about tnt and hackers that are just people hitting you with combos, then you obviously need to do something a very wise man said GIT GUD! And actually admins would not just allow donators to get away with anything. I have seen a few(not a ton) ban appeals made by donators

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. In doubles the only strategy I personally use, is using tools. Not many people use tnt unless the bed defense is that massive. (Because top youtubers use the tnt method, doesn't instantly make it "the only strategy").

Here are some points to you:

• Umbrellas: This can be very efficient when there is a person staying in base or as long as you are rushing there is no other bridge leading to your base with a team that is alive. This is only for 4s and 3s since there is only 4 teams. doing this in doubles or solo makes no sense at all.

• Blast-Proof Glass: You can use blast proof glass similar to endstone as the first layer and put wood and wool following after. In doubles or solo's, you should simply use wood and wool in the middle. (thirtyvirus uses this method and is actually efficient to tool users and tnt users).

• Obsidian: No point in getting obsidian since you can save those emeralds for invisibility potions and jump potions.
    These are tips and pointers, I'm not brushing off your points at all.

• Useful Useful x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1