1. Hey guys and gals! I have an idea. Let's bring back TapL by TNT jumping is skywars. If TapL sees someone TNT jumping, then he might be motivated to start uploading again.

A lot of us miss him and want him to start uploading again. He was logged on yesterday (Yesterday at 12:56 AM) which hopefully means that he is playing. If he is in your game and he is not nicked, then TNT jump and say TapL Inspired you to TNT jump. If he sees everyone doing it, then he might be motivated to start uploading and we can hopefully get back the TapL that we all miss and love.

I hope you guys see this and want to start TNT jumping again. Its really fun and can be in some situations op. I also hope that TapL sees this so that he knows his fans miss him really bad and want to come back.

So the message. Please pretty please go TNT jump in skywars and if everyone does it then TapL will see it, and will hopefully start uploading again.

Let's bring back TapL!!!

• Funny Funny x 10
    • Dislike Dislike x 6
    • Like Like x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 3
  2. Easier said than done.

Plus, simple TnT jumping from fanboys like you wouldn't bring back a popular youtuber like him anyway.

• Useful Useful x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. "Easier said than done.

Plus, simple TnT jumping from fanboys like you wouldn't bring back a popular youtuber like him anyway."

I might not be able to bring back TapL, but if a lot of us "fanboys" start TNT jumping then he might be motivated to start uploading again. I just miss watching TapL videos, especially his TNT jumping ones.

• Disagree Disagree x 5
  4. TapL still uploads videos (not Minecraft) on his other channel Harv.
    He's said in a couple instances that he has not "quit" necessarily, suggesting that he has future plans for Minecraft, but it's not what he's most happy with at the moment.

5. "TapL still uploads videos (not Minecraft) on his other channel Harv.
    He's said in a couple instances that he has not "quit" necessarily, suggesting that he has future plans for Minecraft, but it's not what he's most happy with at the moment."

Oh, well I didn't know that. Maybe if he sees all of us tnt jumping it will motivate and make him happier to play Minecraft and start uploading more Minecraft videos. He was on Hypixel yesterday. Which means he might play Hypixel soon.

6. Well if he made an official decision then why bother convincing?

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. Hit the "Reply" button and you won't have to re-write a comment with quotation marks.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
  8. Woorm

Woorm Active Member

Woorm
    MVP+
    Hijack HIJACK
    Adviser
    In one of his private streams, he mentioned that he's gonna make a vidcon vlog and hopefully he'll come back because of this. Btw he was with skeppy and sk1er.

9. Dude, let the guy quit the game if he wants. Jeez.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 1
  10. You shouldn't force someone into uploading content just because you like it. If he wants to upload MC again, he will, asking people to do something won't help. Just let him make his own decisions.

• Agree Agree x 4
  11. jeez how old are you

12. Your doing it the wrong way, you need to bring him back with a petition

• Like Like x 1
  13. Greninja

Greninja Well-Known Member

NotVeryTUF
    MVP+
    Yes. Because he'll come back to a game he doesn't enjoy because people TNT jump. You should respect his opinions and decisions. He doesn't want to play minecraft anymore

• Agree Agree x 4
  14. Opach

Opach Well-Known Member

Opach
    MVP+
    Honestly, Fortnite won’t last forever. He will probably come back in the near future along with Tayber.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  15. I fricking love your pfp, but even if Fortnite doesn't last, there are other games. TapL is bored of MC, that doesn't mean that when he's bored of another, he'll come back. He's gonna move to another. Also, Fortnite is gonna last a long time, weather we like it or not.

• Funny Funny x 2
  16. TipDS

TipDS Well-Known Member

TipDS
    MVP+
    He just uploaded it xddddddd

17. Zack

Zack Well-Known Member

HYPIXELISMYCITY
    MVP+
    VICE VICE
    OFFICER
    Let me guess, you care about the minecraft videos and not the creator.

• Useful Useful x 1
  18. Opach

Opach Well-Known Member

Opach
    MVP+
    ClarenceIsLife

In TapL’s case, and most of ours, Minecraft isn’t a game you can easily let go of. We’ve all left our impacts on the Network (TapL’s being one of the largest). Fortnite, for example, there are no guilds, no Youtubers that put hours into editing that are recognized for creativity, for me, no real connection to the game. Sure, I could play it for hours, but when you leave the game, your footprint is invisible. Here on Hypixel, we are in guilds, we run our own discord’s, we host events, we all have our tiny YouTube channels, we all seem to know each other. The Minecraft community is like home for many people, and letting go is hard. Yeah we can take long breaks every once and a while, but I keep finding people coming back. Even if TapL never comes back entirely, he’ll log on every once and a while. He logged on yesterday. Who knows.

• Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
  19. Zack

Zack Well-Known Member

HYPIXELISMYCITY
    MVP+
    VICE VICE
    OFFICER
    Agree

(Also I love Clarence)

• Like Like x 1
  20. A lot of Fortnite videos actually have a shit ton of editing (for example, the ones from Albino, Shmolty, and Gratakos + his squad)