1. Shitposting time
    Once upon a ti- STOP!
    No one cares about this, let's go to the actual topic.

The legend says the slowest Gold Rush Horses once raided the Transport spaceship to find a secret flying potion and a shrinking potion. But it wasn't that easy, their released by accident the Alpha found by the Transport X-wing pilots in Spooky Mansion before it's destruction. This Alpha was super good, he was in the Infected Overall Leaderboard. So he infected all the players, and the Horses decided to nigerundayo the Transport and it's not i'm gonna add anything here. The Horses came back to Gold Rush to drink the shrinking potion and entered the Snowglobe and steal the Green Common Gift. They nammed it Larry. Don't ask me why, that's what inside the script. They made Larry drink the flying potion and he FLEW, heck yes ! But sadly, watchdog saw everything. The next day, the Horses were celebrating the first flying gift at Hypixel World. When they came back, the watchdog came and banned Larry for fly. But then out of nowhere and COMPLETELY by chance, the Alpha and his infected army found the Horses. The Horses used their last strategy : NIGERUNDAYOOOOOO! So basically they nigerundayo'd to the train. When they got off the train, they entered The Archives Museum. What ? It's not because we are going to die that we cannot spend time in a museum. But something I didn't want to explain because my brain was busy doing things so let's say it's the Widow's trampoline gave the Horses jump boost and they destroyed the ceiling, literally. But what's above Archives, already ? Oh. Oh no. The Horses had the power to nigerundayo a zombie who came from the Cursed Spooky Mansion, but they didn't get enough power to reveal their Hamon pow- no jojo references, thanks. Yes, so they died. Except that one Horse who stayed in Gold Rush's toilets. He somehow instanly killed everyone and found out the Alpha was Bobby, the assassin who made a tape where you can see him trying to summon his father Satan. Bobby's home was Spooky Mansion. So Eli, coming out of nowhere, gave him all of her Hamon to the Horse we'll call mah'orse (that's my horse name on my 1.15.1 survival) and I make as many jojo references as I want, nerd. he survived more than one game and when Larry the flying gift got unbanned, Mah'orse told him everyone was dead except for him, because he was having one heck of a time at the toilets. He got sad like a steve losing his murder game and revaled his stand「T E L E G I F T」that blows up anyone who opens Larry and teleports him to a safe place. After flying to Darkfall, the Church zombie opened the gift and Larry then used his stand「T E L E G I F T」for the first time.
    69 years later, a baguette named BRYAN_73 saw the gift flying over Hollywood. The legend also says he was fighting the Stone Dog's Head behind the map. And after that, BRYAN_73 went to the headquarters and created thousands of copies of the Legend and made a lot of coins. Then an humanoid block video game character named Trihard bought Mah'orse for more than 3 gold, trust me and won all his games on Gold Rush.
    Jet711 is still a waffle.

End. Buy to get Stand Hamon and Nigerundayo
    2019-12-23_13.16.20.png 2019-12-23_13.16.24.png

• Funny Funny x 6
    • Creative Creative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Bakura1

Bakura1 Well-Known Member

Bakura1
    MVP+
    ArtOfWar ART0W
    OFFICER
    That was explained so well.

3. Thank you humanoid block video game character

4. What if all the presents are innocents and we're the real murderers... :eek:

5. Bakura1

Bakura1 Well-Known Member

Bakura1
    MVP+
    ArtOfWar ART0W
    OFFICER
    PLOT TWIST

6. Gifts: exist
    MM players: Give me your insides.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Scythe

Scythe Well-Known Member

beaslekr
    MVP+
    My brain died trying to understand this.

8. Once upon a time, the brain of a humanoid block video game character nammed beaslekr died because it could not understand the logic inside the Legend of The Flying Gift. But little he knew that it was the work of an enemy STANDO ! But since it's midnight in my country and I don't want to write another legend, let's just say the F god came in the humanoid block video game characters video game with a M, a I, a N, a E, a C, a R, a A, a F and a T in the name, so of course it suprised every humanoid block video game character of that video game full of humanoid block video game characters, and then he gave you're brain the biggest F of the history of that humanoid block video game character video game.

9. After the first story my brain wasn't completely dead, but now it's gone D:

10. Scythe

Scythe Well-Known Member

beaslekr
    MVP+
    Maianaeacaraaafat