1. I was wondering if anyone could teach me/show me a course (preferrably cheap/free) on how to make mods for hypixel n stuff. Thanks :)
    Edit: I know it'll take long to learn and its not easy

2. Defendit

Defendit New Member

Welp, you should take a Java Course from any website that are popular for better understanding, like udemy or a course from youtube. The fact that people think they can learn Java in 1 hour or 30 minutes is not true. You need at least 9 hours course or something. After learning Java and so on, go and see public source codes plugins and see how they work. Or you can take a course from YouTube or Udemy.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. juniro

juniro Well-Known Member

Learn Java, specifically core concepts such as classes, implementation, inheritance, and objects. Once you have a strong grasp on the fundamentals, learn the Minecraft forge API (should you choose to make a forge compatible mod) and you're all set! :)

4. PhazeDev

PhazeDev Member

Im making a new tutorial series with quick and concise videos! Here is thr link for the second video, I suggest you already have eclipse installed, if you are having problems then just leave a comment! I teach the basics of java as I go along