1. Exaty

Exaty Active Member

exaty
    MVP+
    umm... by any chance can an admin please update the leaderboards!?!? PONSH probably has played 30 games at most this week in walls and that makes him all of a sudden have over 5k kills this week. you would have to play every minute this week and get atleast 15 kills a game in each of them to have any chance of achieving that. I mean the walls leaderboards haven't been updated in months so I think its finally time to do that and give people who grind walls for a leaderboard place a chance and not let people who have played just some walls over the last 12 months be able to get on the leaderboard when people like me try and get on there every month but never can cause who has the time to get over a couple thousand kills every week. its just unfair, admins need to do something about this and update the leaderboards cause its been like that for months and months.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. p r i o r i t i e s

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  3. ferrrrrry1

ferrrrrry1 Well-Known Member

At first i thought that this guy was a meme God but now i think he is actually Serious , and he's taking shot at the N1 Walls player

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  4. Exaty

Exaty Active Member

exaty
    MVP+
    Lol. Dude. IDC what people think. I just want to get on walls leaderboard. Anything wrong with that. You can think what you want to think idc.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  5. Exaty

Exaty Active Member

exaty
    MVP+
    I’m not serious. I couldn’t care less about no. 1 I was just using myself as an example of someone who plays a lot and wants lb but can’t cause if the issue. I don’t even tryhard walls and anything I say like that isn’t true as it is just some banter. I play often cause I enjoy it but no to grind for a overall Kills lb. it’s just a game I like to play and have fun. In fact I’ve been getting more into questing so I’ve been working on my quests completed atm so I can get better at different games to complete quests for efficiently. All of these things you say are just Banter. I don’t take it seriously. Just stop hating cause someone over took you on the leaderboards.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  6. snot

snot Well-Known Member

Now you only want to get on the leaderboards? I thought originally you just wanted to get involved with the community. But you couldn't handle us :(

7. Good luck on achieving that!
    I'll try to play some walls for aps so I'll invite you for playing some games maybe xd?

8. Exaty

Exaty Active Member

exaty
    MVP+
    Bit of banter mate, don’t you understand? Of course I’m not better then everyone. Just a bit of banter. So understand that

• Dislike Dislike x 2
  9. idk but between u and me im not sure when ponsh last went outside

10. ferrrrrry1

[​IMG]

11. Chevio

Chevio Well-Known Member

Chevio
    MVP++
    Rawr ŖĄЩŖ
    Elite
    I'm so confused as to why my previous post was deleted.

• Hype Train Hype Train x 1
  12. ferrrrrry1

just some randy MOD acting to look like he doing actual ''Work''by deleting your message in the dead section of the Forums

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. Totally not only interested in yourself mate, aren't you

14. S_h_e_e_p

S_h_e_e_p New Member

ItzStitchGames
    I dont think this will get fixed anytime soon since i've seen only 1 admin actually fix some bugs in the classic games lobby in general.
    Just like Speed uhc And Crazy walls.
    But since these games are considered dead and most of the admins only concentrate on what the new players want. I don't think this thread will solve this problem since its this way for months now.

thank you.

15. learn new words brother

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. gabgabgabgab

gabgabgabgab Active Member

17. top 10 isnt broken, go for that!

• Agree Agree x 1

18. wtf does it look like im doing

19. white

20. huh

what?