1. JulianElf

JulianElf Active Member

JulianElf
    Well with the new arcade update it's likely the game will start more often, so hopefully you can play!

Thanks! I thought that highlighting the changes would make a monthly update more useful. As for you getting 7k kills in a month and me getting 1k... I haven't been playing enough (too much time on the forums lol).

2. Hey! Imagine we getting a galaxy wars overally/monthly/weekly leaderboard with the new update! It'd be awensome

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. JulianElf

JulianElf Active Member

JulianElf
    Yep, the new leaderboards are pretty great! It only shows overall, but still a great addition :D

4. I would say Elspeth definitely deserves that #1 spot. I already knew she had over 4k wins, but she's definitely still racking them up. I don't think anyone is even going to be able to touch her attacker kills record, with the next best guy being 22,000 away. That doesn't sound too bad, but mind you there are only 6 players with that many kills total, and most of those are easier-to-rack-up defender kills.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. JulianElf

JulianElf Active Member

JulianElf
    Attack is much more difficult to get kills, so she is definitely working harder than anybody. I just played a game against her, and she definitely was carrying her team ;)

6. JulianElf

JulianElf Active Member

JulianElf
    Updated for the month of February! Keep in mind that this kills list is different than the wins leaderboard in the Arcade lobby, but Disturbed is now the player with the most lifetime kills; congrats!

• Like Like x 1
  7. JulianElf

JulianElf Active Member

JulianElf
    Updated for the month of March! We've got a new addition onto the list, and three people have moved up a decent bit in placings. I'm curious to see if ninja1714 keeps moving up or stays where he is... ;)

• Like Like x 1
  8. PenguinW

PenguinW Active Member

One of the still relevant threads, keep it up!

• Like Like x 3
  9. I don't think it's relevant if the only new posts were updates from the OP

10. JulianElf

JulianElf Active Member

JulianElf
    He probably means that the original thread is relevant (or useful?) in light of the large amount of troll threads. Recent replies don't necessarily determine the original thread's relevance (for example, https://hypixel.net/threads/remove-mini-walls.1995986/).

• Agree Agree x 3
  11. Maybe not relevant in the sense that we have a huge community on the forums or in game, but these kinds of threads are a lot more appreciated than all the troll threads (Mostly from Mini Walls players), just like Julian said. I don't hate the Zombie's community either, but their excess of threads can easily push smaller communities off the map too.

Galaxy Wars is like a breath of fresh air in terms of Minecraft PvP. It doesn't involve playing the same way as everyone else, and it doesn't over-complicate things either. The game definitely could use some more people who take advantage of that and play competitively though.

• Agree Agree x 4
  12. PenguinW

PenguinW Active Member

That's exactly what I mean

• Like Like x 2
  13. JulianElf

JulianElf Active Member

JulianElf
    Updated, and a major update at that! I've added each player's Kill/Death ratio, as well as their Shots/Kill ration to show accuracy (affected by class main). I've also dropped the list down to the top 25 for two reasons. First, the number is more appealing and tighter than 30. Second, a player is now in 30th place and I don't know who it is even though I spent 3 hours searching all the information I have. So congrats to them, I hope to play them in game soon! If anyone has information on a GW player with ~10K kills that's played recently, let me know ;)

Last edited: May 13, 2019
  14. JulianElf

JulianElf Active Member

JulianElf
    Updated for the month! Everyone whose kill count changed had their stats updated as well :)

• Like Like x 2
  15. nice, i'm somewhere in the bottom

16. There should be one of these for each of the arcade games. That would be something nice to see, even for the smaller games like Ender Spleef and Throw Out.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. JulianElf

JulianElf Active Member

JulianElf
    I believe Kosher (or someone) had one for football, but it stopped getting updated after a month or so. I would totally like to see something like this for all of the mini-games though!

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. It would be nice to see them for each game and them to be nicely made. I would do it. But it dont have the time.

19. There's one in mini walls discord that basically get updated every minute

20. Hey nice to see this still getting updated. I've definitely taken a step back to do some other things, but the games still look lively when I do play. Kind of weird how me and Elspeth slowed down so much around the same time, though I think some of her records are pretty untouchable anyway. If I played the same way I did last year, it's possible, but I don't see that ever happening again. Just took up way too much time to reach where I'm at now.