1. There are lots of Minecraft (Hypixel) YouTubers that are rapidly growing and becoming noticeable in these last few years. Some of them are even professional in specific games, be it BedWars, SkyWars, or even Murder Mystery. Do they make (IRL) money out of playing? And how do they do it?
    In this thread, I am going to talk about what I saw in my dream last night.

So I was randomly surfing the MC web, or Hypixel web, not sure, I can't really recall that website, but what that website did was basically like Buycraft, or store.hypixel.net, except that I was going to pay like a specific amount of money for a specific number of hours with a YouTuber/professional-player of my choice, in real life. Yes, in real life. Just like going to a friend's house. So, out of all the blue I chose Technoblade, $35 for 2 hours with him, he would teach me some strategies on how to win BW... anyways, so I went to his house, I think he wasn't there at that moment, but there was that giant screen I could play Minecraft on. I tried /partying him and he instantly joined. He told me that he's coming home in a few mins, so I went to meet him, and he looked strange. His skin colour was mixed, and he wore glasses. He looked like a professional hacker or something. I felt like I was getting to know some of the deepest secrets in MC. That giant screen turned out not to be for gaming. I think it was just a TV. I had my laptop with me, and he told me, "Did you know that you can win any game with any laptop?" Of course he was with me in the game, I'd guard the bed and he'd attack. Our bed would be wiped the first few games and I would die, but he would eventually win the game all by himself. It was doubles mode by the way. So he taught me his strategies and I used them, and we kept on winning! I thought like oh, that's worth the $35... The thing is, I could've used them for a rank upgrade instead, lol! Anyways, so the 2 hours are almost over and he tells me one more game then I have to leave the party. Okay, so I chose Murder Mystery. He got killed by the murderer so he left the party. I knew there were other players paying to play with him. So then I went back to my country, without thinking. Then I remembered the amazing memories I had with him, I was like: Ahhh.... 2 hours weren't enough. I want to play more with him! So I paid another $35 and then I realized, I'm in my country and he's in England! I have to go back to England!!? Doesn't matter, I just want to play with him online. (He used a different account this time so other people don't get jealous) So I partied him, he instantly joined but then he left. WHAT??? Did I get scammed? Thought he was my best friend :'(

Then I thought of my other friends... How I could improve their skills by playing more with them, how they are free and how lovely and loyal they are to me... They don't care how many hours I spend with them, they have got a caring heart... Oh, that costless friend... How many are there of him in this world. Professional players are already busy with their adventures, so just leave them alone! No need to pay money for them, they've got loads of it already! What about the noobs, they can and will improve. They're like the seeds/saplings that will later become titanic trees. And what's better is that it is free to spend as many hours as you want with them, depending on when they can play.
    So guys, don't you ever ignore a noob who wants to play a game with you, or you'll lose a (later) pro friend.
    Some already professional players use alternate accounts and invite you to their party, then they surprise you with their dazzling skills, that's another reason to befriend "noobs", they could be pros in disguise!

Last edited: Nov 13, 2019
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. [​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  3. I dreamt about my discord appeal getting approved and getting my account back. Still no response :(

4. iKyoto

iKyoto Well-Known Member

Ferbooper
    MVP+
    Kyoto NRDD
    GUILDMASTER
    I dreamt about some stuff I can’t talk about here.
    You’re welcome.

• Useful Useful x 1
  5. I had a dream that the Dolan twins were playing Bedwars on a laggy computer

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. iKyoto

iKyoto Well-Known Member

Ferbooper
    MVP+
    Kyoto NRDD
    GUILDMASTER
    interesting dream

7. Pittoo

Pittoo Well-Known Member

ekacjeec
    MVP+