1. Hello, if you didn't notice, it's not possible anymore to write /l in the chat. This is to prevent players to troll new players or innocent ones with something like 'Do /l for admin !!! It works' or whatever you want :p (We all know that there are only 2 commands for that which are /opme and /admin).

But the fact is that when we want to help new players. It was good for them to write something like 'Hey, this game is in the classic lobby so you can do /lobby classic or /l tkr ^^'. So they have 2 informaton which are that we can run /l instead of /lobby and that we can also write the name of the game ;)

What do you think about it ? ^^

PS: It's still possible to say other commands like /lobby, /joinlobby, /swaplobby, /main and /hub =D.

Last edited: Mar 15, 2019
  2. I guess maybe it's possible to say /lobby because it is kinda obvious what it does so maybe new players would less likely get trolled if the troll writes /lobby instead of /l...
    So I guess if you want to help you just have to suggest a player does /hub? ;P

3. who are you tricking no body will fall 4 that /l 4 admin dude

4. Yes it’s still possible to write the others commands ^^
    But who use /hub ? :p I don’t see so much players use it :D

It was only an example, and even if this one can look obvious, some new players could do it to test what it does.

5. Actually, back when I was young and stupid and I played on hypixel (2014) I didn't know /l was a thing but found out about /hub. And as /hub is quicker than /lobby I used it :p Haven't changed that habit yet xD

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Opsect

Opsect Well-Known Member

Zedoh
    MVP+
    Galex GALEX
    Im glad it got removed because I want to say "L" to a camper and I accidentally do /l and leave the game.
    sArCaSm

7. It hasn’t got removed, you just can’t say it in the chat with a message anymore. And don’t say L to players, even if they camp. Use a bow instead ^^

8. Opsect

Opsect Well-Known Member

Zedoh
    MVP+
    Galex GALEX
    this is beyond whoosh

9. The only reason I don’t like it being removed is cause /l takes less time to write than /lobby. If you want to give people more options though, you can always just tell them /lobby tkr. You don’t need a different version of /lobby to tell them a different location of /lobby.

10. mabye... good!