75.0%
  2. Bad

25.0%
  1. Blaus15

Blaus15 Active Member

Eyrs
    MVP+
    Soulburn SOUL
    I've been noticing lately that even after the balance patch, the kit meta has relatively stayed the same. In Minecraft version 1.8.9 there's not much else to add to the game seeing that it has all either been added or will not be implemented due to game breaking glitches. I do see a few aspiring items that I believe would be a breath of fresh air and revolutionary to the game. I suggest the kit, Silverfish. This kit would be a mob based kit. Seeing that these mobs are not yet added an have not even been considered for an implementation, I think this kit would be the perfect introduction. The kit would be found under advanced kits and the icon would be a silverfish spawn egg. The kit description would read as is, "Silent as a mouse." The rest of the kit items per level would go as the following:

Kit Unlock-1 silverfish spawn egg, leather helmet dyed light gray and a wooden axe

Level 1-1 silverfish spawn egg, leather helmet dyed light gray, a wooden axe and a leather chest plate dyed light gray

Level 2-1 silverfish spawn egg, leather helmet dyed light gray, a wooden axe, a leather chest plate dyed light gray and leather leggings dyed light gray

Level 3-1 silverfish spawn egg, leather helmet dyed light gray, a wooden axe, a leather chest plate dyed light gray, leather leggings dyed light gray and leather boots dyed light gray

Level 4- 1 silverfish spawn egg, leather helmet dyed light gray, a stone axe, a leather chest plate dyed light gray, leather leggings dyed light gray, iron boots and 1 ender mite spawn egg

Level 5-1 silverfish spawn egg, leather helmet dyed light gray, a stone axe, leather chest plate dyed light gray, golden leggings, iron boots and 1 ender mite spawn egg

Level 6-2 silverfish spawn eggs, leather helmet dyed light gray, a wooden sword, leather chest plate dyed light gray, golden leggings protection I, iron boots, 1 ender mite spawn egg and 1 splash potion of invisibility I, speed I for 6 seconds

Level 7-2 silverfish spawn eggs, leather helmet dyed light gray, a wooden sword, leather chest plate dyed light gray, golden leggings protection I, iron boots protection I, 1 ender mite spawn egg, and 1 splash potion of invisibility I, speed I for 6 seconds

Level 8-2 silverfish spawn eggs, leather helmet dyed light gray, a stone sword unbreaking I, leather chest plate dyed light gray, golden leggings protection I, iron boots protection I, 1 ender mite spawn egg and 1 splash potion of invisibility I, speed I for 7 seconds

Level 9-3 silverfish spawn eggs, leather helmet dyed light gray, a stone sword, leather chest plate dyed light gray, chainmail leggings, iron boots protection I, 1 ender mite spawn egg and and 1 splash potion of invisibility I, speed I for 7 seconds

Level 10-3 silverfish spawn eggs, leather helmet dyed light gray, a stone sword, leather chest plate dyed light gray, chainmail leggings protection I, iron boots protection I, 2 ender mite spawn eggs and and 2 splash potions of invisibility I, speed I for 8 seconds

Prestige II-3 silverfish spawn eggs, leather helmet dyed light gray protection I, a stone sword, leather chest plate dyed light gray protection I, chainmail leggings protection I, iron boots protection I, 3 ender mite spawn eggs and 2 splash potions of invisibility I, speed I for 10 seconds

I hope this kit could make it even just to the eyes of the HPC or Staff team. I strongly think this could be a purchasable kit in the game one day, thanks for reading. -Blaus
    @Mason @SirHuntPredator

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
  2. eh its not needed just annoying kit and the mobs dont even deal damage its worthless

• Like Like x 2
  3. Blaus15

Blaus15 Active Member

Eyrs
    MVP+
    Soulburn SOUL
    I thought the same thing, until I tested it out with friends on another server. You’d be surprised how much damage the mobs actually do. Plus the ender mite and silverfish hit registration is insanely fast.

Last edited: Aug 16, 2019
  4. titled

titled Well-Known Member

ph0t0sh0p
    MVP+
    Shore SHORE
    Would you think this kit is equivalent to or better than wolftamer?

• Like Like x 1
  5. rogue pots, farmer legs, baker top half, stone sword, weird mobs
    +1

• Like Like x 1
  6. Blaus15

Blaus15 Active Member

Eyrs
    MVP+
    Soulburn SOUL
    This kit is way different from wolftamer. Wolftamers niche is the insane armor potential with the boots and the wolf spawn eggs. While they are both mobs kits, they are not comparable in kit items.

7. Blaus15

Blaus15 Active Member

Eyrs
    MVP+
    Soulburn SOUL
    The potions are to make it fit into the kit description of a, “sneaky” type class, along with so you have more than just some mob eggs. Leather armor is given to every other kit in the game, so saying the armor is the same as bakers is kind of not comparable. Original for the bottom half armor I proposed unenchanted chain leggings and protection IV chain boots. I realized though that the boots would be replaced easily by protection I iron or higher. So that’s what I gave it. The stone sword is just a basic weapon to insure you have something to defend yourself with incase you don’t find any better items in chests. I’m glad you like the mobs, they are the star of the show in this kit. :D

Last edited: Aug 16, 2019
  8. Endermites are 1.9+ and are not in 1.8

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  9. Blaus15

Blaus15 Active Member

Eyrs
    MVP+
    Soulburn SOUL
    Are you sure? Check again my friend.

10. Oh dang, when did they get there?

• Like Like x 1
  11. Chris

Chris Well-Known Member

Wow! Incredible!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. Blaus15

Blaus15 Active Member

Eyrs
    MVP+
    Soulburn SOUL
    THANK YOU CHRIS!

13. I like the idea but I feel like it might get annoying.

• Like Like x 1
  14. I feel like its a hybrid kit with annoying mobs I'm not sure about it...

15. I think the other stuff is enough no need for the potion

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Aage

Aage New Member

Aage
    MVP
    urEz UREZ
    Guild Master
    you stupid dumb idiot loser dunce dingus brain dead pea brain mindless fool! Did I give you permission to take off the hijab!?

17. invis II and no endermites and 6 silverfish.

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. Blaus15

Blaus15 Active Member

Eyrs
    MVP+
    Soulburn SOUL
    Hmmm, I still feel as if the kit would seemed to bland and give you no real utility outside of the mobs, I feel like the potions would be a good addition.

19. Blaus15

Blaus15 Active Member

Eyrs
    MVP+
    Soulburn SOUL
    I see what your saying. I still think endermites should also be implemented into the game, and creating a whole entire other kit with them would make the two kits just feel way to similar. Hence why I put both mobs into 1 kit.

20. Blaus15

Blaus15 Active Member

Eyrs
    MVP+
    Soulburn SOUL
    Fair enough, the mobs are really hard to hit. Plus they can do some extreme damage if you aren’t careful.