1. Pandehh

Pandehh Well-Known Member

pandeh
    MVP+
    hi, im here to start a series on a short minecraft story i dont know why but, hypixel is down so im bored.

Long, Long ago Once lived a Happy minecrafter named Steve. Steve was a great miner and had lots of different hobbies. he loved playing with his pet dog Squirt. Steve had a peaceful life until.....

"GET UP STEVE" his mother shouted "Time to go Hunt for some food for lunch and dinner, your father will be very hungry after his day of mining in the mineshaft". "Alright mom Ill be down in 5 minutes" steve replied. steve Jumped out of bed and hurried to his bedroom door. Suddenly "BOOM" his door shattered into one thousand pieces. "STEVE ARE YOU OK????". Steve was on the ground in pain trying to reply to his mothers cries. "Ww w wwhat happ p pend mo o om". he wondered why his door had shattered. "A creeper got past our iron golem defences so it blew up at the nearest human". Steve knew he had atleast 3 broken bones. His mom Rushed up to his room and found him bleeding out on the bedroom floor. "Oh my Steve" she cried. Ten minutes later the ambulance came and picked up steve. Steve knew he wouldnt survive this he had lost alot of blood But there he was on the way to the hospital hoping he would get to hunt again. he tried sleeping and finally did.

he awoke in the bright hospital room not knowing who he was or what he was doing there.
    his mom was beside his bed gasping as he awoke. "Oh my Steve your awake!" she yelled. the nurses came in with the sleeping needle. "Stay still Steve or else this will hurt alot. "O o k" said steve. his heart was running as fast as a cheetah chasing a rabbit. As the needle went into steves left arm he slowly drifted off to sleep.

the next morning he found himself on his bed perfectly fine, he wondered what had happend and why he was perfectly fine. His mom came into his room "Boy you slept for twelve hours you must have been very tired" she happily smiled. "Mom" Steve asked "Yes Steve?" she replied "Did i break my bones from a creeper or my door blew up did any of that happen?" Steve's mom looked puzzled. "uhm our iron golem defences keep EVERYTHING out" She said with a straight face.
    Then it hit him It was Just a Dream

part 2 To be continued

• Like Like x 5
  2. Pandehh

pandeh
    MVP+
    hope you guys enjoy this, if you did leave a hype train OR a funny/like . if i hit 5 positive markings then i will make another one that will be WAY better

3. Pillowcrush172

Pillowcrush172 Active Member

Imma just do it

1+

4. Pandehh

pandeh
    MVP+
    thank you <3

5. Pillowcrush172

Pillowcrush172 Active Member

6. I love the story so far.

7. Pandehh

pandeh
    MVP+
    lol!
    thank you crazymunchie <3

8. Cabbage

Cabbage Active Member

DeathToast_
    Stories like this can only go two ways: Turn into a TERRIBLE, HORRIBLE series, or it could turn into a AWESOME, FANTASTIC story, and so far, it's goin' the positive way. :D

9. Pandehh

pandeh
    MVP+
    thank you <3 <3