2. 4dy

4dy

4dy New Member

4rdyvcz
    MVP+
    YTGuild BEST
    Finally some Housing update. :D

3. Furniture wasn't forgotten!!

Also fun fact, while nicked as MVP and lower you can't use particle packs or ride pets in housing, great attention to detail!

4. FURRRNITUUUURRREEE

5. WHAT THE HOW IS IT POSSIBLE

6. [​IMG]

Praise the Hypixel Housing team! Y'all have outdone yourselves with this long awaited update! This should be more than enough to hold us over until the rest of the content is completed, so no need to rush. Thank you for making Housing exciting again!

7. Yess finally!

8. SeaWhale

SeaWhale Well-Known Member

SeaWhale
    MVP+
    MyGeeks GEEKS
    Awesome updates! Can’t wait for furniture :D

9. Seeing languages implemented into housing is great! Players who did not understand the basics of English were not able to build, and hopefully, now there can be even more houses and even more creative people! :)

Thanks!

10. A much needed and long-awaited update, I am glad progress is finally being made on my main game.

11. Great update! Checking it out right now! :)

12. Unfortunately the search filter is glitched
    upload_2019-1-29_16-7-40.png

13. I am really glad that housing is getting the treatment it deserves. It I should an underlying popularity on the server. :)

14. LagBack

LagBack Active Member

LagBack
    MVP+
    Update megawalls

15. when i purchase blocks, can i not have to go all the way back again to buy more? hope that can be changed

16. Can you add /park start which teleports you to the start of the parkour if there is one (for example when you can’t find it)

17. You nearly missed January for the "January update" xD Cool stuff for the hosing people out there though!

18. Ayyy this is really nice, glad to see an update on housing

19. AWESOME! I might actually start working on my house again :D