1. So, sometimes I assume things, and then talk about my assumptions like I know what I'm talking about. I thought they were talking about exp boosters, so I defended Ottoman because it didn't make sense for people to hate on him just because he used exp and coin boosters. And so I made some stupid statements, instead of asking what the hay people were talking about.

• Hype Train Hype Train x 1
  2. OttomanEmpire_!!
    (Yeah!!)
    It's your big day!
    Incredible job!!!
    I know we've had our differences, but today,
    I just want to tell you:

A congratulations!
    It's a celebration!
    Party all day, I know you've been waiting.
    Hey congratulations!
    It's a celebration!
    I just want to tell you that I think that you're amazing.

A congratulations
    To your Turkish nation.
    Guess to get some Masterskins you need an entire nation.
    Yeah you did, very nice! And all it took
    Was a massive Smash Heroes fellowship with every alt on Hypixel.

Now you're at number one!
    Hope you did nothing wrong,
    Like starting your journey by boosting with a dozen alts.
    Oops, didn't think we'd see?
    It's right there on Joko's computer.
    Get used to your past being held against you on social media.

Then don't do that again.

• Hype Train Hype Train x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  3. Rest assured, I will do my very best to never make that mistake again.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Very proud of you, this deserves a special ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Just for you :D

5. good job but its clear you boosted though

6. OttomanEmpire_

OttomanEmpire_ Well-Known Member

Morgqn_
    MVP+
    hey hey, im sorry that you don't realize that I bought lots of coin boosters. The alleged "boosting" in smash heroes would have occurred all the way back in September of 2018. Oh wait, it never happened. It was Quakecraft, not smash heroes. Theres a HUGE difference. Honestly, I don't even think the boosting is relevant anymore, considering it happened almost half a year ago already. And also, I have not gotten on hypixel in like a week and im trying to move on from Minecraft. Whats sad though is your like 17 or 16 and still playing Minecraft, or atleast going on a forums page for a Minecraft server. And take note, im only 14, so its not as sad. Seriously, get a life. Spending hours going on Minecraft forums trying to call me out for crap that never even happened, and according to you, I have boosted smash since the first day I played it. My first game of smash heroes was played in November of 2016, and honestly, I don't think that I could go around 2 and a half years of boosting with only one ban for boosting. Honestly, pathetic.

• Dislike Dislike x 3
  7. no u

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. okay- I just need to say something. If you truly, did not boost, then I'm just gonna apologize from when this happened.

(By the way, This is SpeedTheJolteon.)

I'm sure I sent some messages that supports the side that said you were boosting, and it got some attention, but im not 100% sure. I had mixed emotions over you because of our past, and thought you were still acting the same way when you came back to Smash Heroes. So I just wanted to apologize.

I'm going to still play Minecraft, but on occasions. If you want to contact me, my discord is Goku Black#0644

• Like Like x 1
  9. this is gold

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. If you truly didn't boost, you would just ignore the people who said this. @Joko doesn't even play minecraft anymore lol. I'm pretty sure he still plays Overwatch once inawhile and other games. Plus I take insult to this since i'm 21 years old. I'm not into Minecraft as much either anymore but I still visit once inawhile because of nostalgic reasons or boredom. I'm pretty sure some OGs such as Joko visit for the same thing. Either way though even though you say you didn't boost in Smash Heroes but in Quakecraft, Boosting is boosting either way. If you're moving away from Minecraft, just do you dude.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  11. you said it just about perfectly.

@OttomanEmpire_
    explain this please.
    [​IMG]
    this is a screenshot you posted to the forums in the beginning of septembre in 2018. you're in a game w/ 3 stocks, full health and afking. with all the possible kills in the game. as marauder.

lets look at the stats of the players in your game, shall we?
    https://plancke.io/hypixel/player/stats/abyssseeker#Smash Heroes
    upload_2019-4-13_15-25-27.png

https://plancke.io/hypixel/player/stats/empirebestguild#Smash Heroes
    upload_2019-4-13_15-25-41.png

you boosted in quake as well, but i'm not going to bother since i really dont have any reason to care for that game.

the reason as to why im coming back to the forums after months of inactivity is because im incredibly disappointed, in you specifically. i hate cheaters, this shouldnt come as a surprise to anyone, though it really makes me mad when someone cheats to such an extent that they arent careful on their main and mange to get banned for their practices, yet continue to follow a different set of rules than everyone else.

these accounts had 400 less deaths in septembre, at the time of your ban for cheating. you didnt care about it, and kept boosting to get all the masterskins. what is the most upsetting thing about the situation is that i had a bit of faith in you. remember the guild update? how i got your account for a bit? the thought of using it to disband your guild and perm ban the account came into my mind, i was encouraged to do it incessantly by the people around me, though i didnt want to go ahead on the impulse because i felt you were the person that would be the new pillar of the playerbase, replace BK, you after all had the most profitable guild and were poised to get all the master skins. though i was wrong, and you really just turned out to be some asinine child on the internet.

hey, not everyones perfect. i made a mistake and you did as well.

• Hype Train Hype Train x 5
    • Like Like x 2
  12. well actualy that are not real numbers beacuse i got alot of support by the network boost from other people but i didnt use any personal booster (Excepting in the last 100k coins)

• Like Like x 1
  13. someone translate this please

14. OttomanEmpire_

Morgqn_
    MVP+
    please, tell me more. And I already did follow up in BKLYN's footsteps, as basically leader of the smash heroes community. However, I did it in a different way than you probably think.

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. OttomanEmpire_

Morgqn_
    MVP+
    The reason I take potshots back at joko is because, rumors spread. I don't want to find myself at the center of some rumors that could completely ruin my image, so of course im going to respond to this.

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. Frit0

Frit0 Active Member

Frit0
    MVP+
    Kobayashi TOUHOU
    Officer
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  17. I don't see how my statements are rumors. they were well substantiated, the evidence was after all enough to warrant a ban for boosting. the only way your image is going to get ruined is with your own actions.

could you explain? as far as i know, which is very little because ive been out of the information loop, you've been taking on a pathetic feud against focus energy because he is bad, or something of the nature. i can also see that you havent been leading any guilds, either. on the contrary, it seems that focus has the largest smash exclusive guild as well.

feel free to correct me, but it doesnt look like you've really taken the position BK had, especially considering you're covered in cheating scandals and have a grudge against the person with the largest build.

• Agree Agree x 2
  18. TheWarCries

TheWarCries Active Member

Alotta_Trouble
    VIP
  19. to follow up on why i dont believe you took this role in the slightest, let me describe to you what happened last night.
    loonitick started streaming smash, i went into the vs channel and announced that he was playing. people were watching, sniping games, and generally having a good time.

a 1v1 party was setup, and for several hours afterwards people joined and left, with once prevalent veterans joining and experiencing the game again. it was a really good, unplanned spur of the moment event. everyone in it had a decent time at worst, and we managed to extend the time loon could stream by several hours.

yet i didnt find you to be a part of it at all. which is strange, because you would think that the 'leader of a community' would be at the center of something like this, or at the least watch or have planned it.

this theme seems to be consistent across the few events that have happened in recent history, you havent really done anything besides unlock master skins.

20. That is the worst alt name you could possibly come up with.
    I think he's agreeing with you.
    I think.
    I mean, I guess you technically were the leader, since the majority of the playerbase at some point was you and your alts...
    You've already been at the centre of some rumours that have ruined your image.
    Well tbf Focus was (idk if he still is) a bit of a ****.
    :eek: