1. So I was play towerwars late game when this dude started spamming at least 50 death riders, one after the other. After I lost, I figured out he had LOWER income than me, yet he spawned SO MANY death riders. Is this some sort of glitch/hack/bug? Ik you can spawn infinite deathriders if you have money.

2. sykese

sykese Well-Known Member

sykeseguy
    MVP+
    Rebel ΘREBLΘ
    Rookie
    I think one death rider spawn sends out like 4 of them?

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. I don't think so because I could not steal as many lives from him as he did to me with deathriders but I had more income and he can't kill a single death rider (I watched him)

4. I jsut think deathriders are bugged.
    While it definitly doesn't send out 4 of them, I feel like it's repeating spawns.

I remember spawning in a deathrider then getting a popup that it stole a life like 40 seconds later, after the "real" deathrider already hit it.

Maybe, wild guess, enderman are duplicating them?

5. If a death rider steals a stock, it will teleport back to the beginning. It will keep doing this until it dies or the game ends. That's why one of its special abilities is "infinite stocks." This means that one death rider can slowly drain an opponent of many lives, especially since even the most optimal defense strategy can't kill one on its first run through, instead having to whittle it down while it takes many stocks.

• Useful Useful x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. It's an intentional thing. They loop constantly until they're killed.

I thought infinite stock just meant it didn't have a limit to how many you could buy at once (like how all the other mobs have a max of 20), though I'm probably just thinking of the wrong thing.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  7. MJDaNuB

MJDaNuB Active Member

MJDaCookie
    MVP+
    You legit have 0 clue on how death riders work :p

8. sykese

sykese Well-Known Member

sykeseguy
    MVP+
    Rebel ΘREBLΘ
    Rookie
    I said "like" because I wasn't sure. It sure seems like one spawn sets out multiple of them.

9. MJDaNuB

MJDaNuB Active Member

MJDaCookie
    MVP+
    No, only 1 spawns.

10. just like ghasts, if a death rider reaches the end of your line, it will go back to the beginning of the line. so if you are unable to kill even 1 death rider, you can be overwhelmed and have even 20 death riders that won't disappear anytime soon.

• Useful Useful x 1
  11. No, infinite stocks means you can send out as many Death Riders as you want. If you had 700 quintillion gold you could keep spamming them until your opponent died or everyone's computers crashed, while every other monster will run out and you have to wait for your stock to replenish.

The line in its description that references its ability to restart the course upon reaching the end is the part that goes something like "reset upon reaching end of path".

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. The Death Rider special effect is that when it reaches the end, it goes back to the beginning, so that might be the solution to why you might be seeing so many Death Riders.

13. DOALE

DOALE New Member

Tf r u doing here.

14. Wait ghasts actually do that?

15. yes!
    also nice name!

• Useful Useful x 1
  16. death riders respawn

17. This game is better than Smash Heroes, it has less 100% less Focus_Energy toxicity in it.

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  18. DOALE

DOALE New Member

Focus is a good candidate for a death rider tbh.

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. When a deathrider reaches the end and takes a life it respawns again with the same life it was left when reaching the end but it will have slightly higher speed. So they can tear through your lives if you don't kill them in quickly