1. i literraly got scammed 2 f king times by a vip and a non (worth more than 350k) and i am getting so freakin raged dude! i just remember one of the dude name,But i just really want to know if it is allowed!

2. Scamming is not allowed, you can report people who break rules at https://hypixel.net/report

I would like to encourage you to use our trading and auctionhouse systems as intended as trying to go around them (like bidding on a dirt block in the hope to get another item traded to you) makes us unable to protect you from being scammed.

• Useful Useful x 1
  3. Just got scammed out of my maxed leaping sword and do I care no I was an idiot. If you get scammed you're dumb enough to deserve it.

4. Can you describe what scamming encompasses?

5. _PixelSlayer_

_PixelSlayer_ Active Member

_PixelSlayer_
    VIP
    Really

6. Yeah really there are grey areas which I need to know about when I am trading

7. MyOpinionIsRight

MyOpinionIsRight Active Member

Estrath_
    VIP
    It’s not that hard to use your brain. Use common sense if you don’t want to get scammed.

8. If you just use our systems as intended you shouldn't worry about being scammed, just check what's in the trade or what the item you're bidding on is and you'll be safe. Scamming has many different forms and me even trying to explain to you what it encompasses will surely make me miss something and I'll get complaints about that so I won't be getting into detail, my apologies for that.

• Like Like x 2
  9. _PixelSlayer_

_PixelSlayer_
    VIP
    Deliver what is stated without the use of tricks or misdirection. If your looking for grey areas your looking to scam.
    The buyer and seller must both leave satisfied. Simply put don't lie to ppl

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  10. Chipah

Chipah Active Member

CHIPah
    MVP+
    Svea SVEA
    Senior
    Or a money option when trading????? Nah let's get hundreds of people scammed because who cares about listening to the community

11. Player disrespect i think

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  12. _PixelSlayer_

_PixelSlayer_
    VIP
    Shhh lol it's the first real response we've had on this issue, let's not make them go back into hiding..

13. Chipah

Chipah Active Member

CHIPah
    MVP+
    Svea SVEA
    Senior
    Well then again, they fixed magma after a month or so, so lets beg for a month and they might add it in 2!

• Like Like x 1
  14. I'm not a Hypixel developer myself so I am not sure but I'd say it's probably impossible with the current system to trade money due to some system reason, don't quote me on that though. I'd say if you make a thread at http://hypixel.net/feedback devs will see it and might think about it, the more support for an idea the more chance it'll be seen and considered.

15. Yes it is.
    Kinds of scam
    1.Auction ad house scam

E.g.
    Some1 is selling a compactor but the player is advertising as super compactor this is bannable.
    2.Trading scams
    E.g.
    Some1 said trading a ember rod for a ember chestplate but instead he put in a blaze rod.this is bannable
    3.Trading money scams
    U pay some1 money and they promise u something (like giving u stuff ex) but they dont do it after it
    Bannable
    Methods to avoid
    BE CAREFUL

16. I wish there was an option to trade money for items in thetrading command.

17. I can agree with you, as I said "I'd say if you make a thread at http://hypixel.net/feedback devs will see it and might think about it, the more support for an idea the more chance it'll be seen and considered." :)

18. Is it doe?

19. tysm, that was handy

20. snohdrop

snohdrop Member

snohdrop
    VIP+
    It definitely is possible to hook the bank/monetary system to add a voucher creation/redeem menu in the bank, and actually the dev(s) look to be competent and willing to implement stuff, unlike many servers, so high hopes for this :)