Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1Remedy

1Remedy Member

1Remedy
    MVP
    Hey I've been pondering on wether or not MVP is worth it.
    I'm currently a VIP+ and I got it before the EULA so I have the x3 coins, what I was wondering was if MVP is worth the upgrade from VIP+ or if the rank isnt worth upgrading too without the x4 coins
    So I wanted to know what do you guys think?
    Are the Cosmetic applications and upgrades in MVP worth it?
    Or should I stick with VIP+?

2. Kar_FAX

Kar_FAX Well-Known Member

Kar_FAX
    MVP+
    SoulX MEMBER
    It doesn't really matter after the EULA

• Like Like x 2
  3. ziba1

ziba1 New Member

ziba1
    VIP
    after the EULA it is totally not worth it all you do is get perks in the lobby but no ingame stuff

4. The only perk is some gadgets and stats inspector to be snoopy. Access to wardrobe is cool, but useless because you need MVP+ to color/enchant the armor in lobbies. Customizable fireworks are also cool but get boring fast. Really, not worth it anymore

5. 1Remedy

1Remedy Member

1Remedy
    MVP
    So the cosmetic stuff is not worth the money in your guys opinion?

6. Kplayer2

Kplayer2 Well-Known Member

It depends on what you are buying it for. If you are buying it purely for perks then to be completely honest I would say no, but if you are also buying it to support the server than getting any perks is a steal.

7. If you want to help out the server.. then go ahead! :p

• Like Like x 3
  8. 1Remedy

1Remedy Member

1Remedy
    MVP
    Ok thanks guys I'll think about some more Bye!

• Like Like x 1
  9. Ytrio

Ytrio Well-Known Member

Ytrio
    MVP+
    Blue Crew MEMBER
    Boosters are more pay2win than ranks

• Like Like x 2
  10. Destroyer4548

Destroyer4548 Active Member

I love it. I think the only thing that isn't worth it is MVP+ but even thats pretty cool lookin.

11. SrafeZ

SrafeZ Well-Known Member

SrafeZ
    MVP+
    If you want to support the server, yes. If you want coin multiplier, then no

12. Evvz

Evvz Well-Known Member

Evvz
    MVP+
    Depends if you're in it for the perks or you legitimately care about helping the server.

• Like Like x 1
  13. LokiLolz

LokiLolz Well-Known Member

LokiLolz
    MVP+
    notAYS GUILDMASTER
    Before the EULA it was kinda not worth it

after EULA it's definitely not worth it

• Like Like x 1
  14. Jacko

Jacko Well-Known Member

thejacko
    MVP+
    i am the same as you i am VIP+ before EULA and i want MVP for christmas :D so yes. sorta worth it

15. If I were you, I'd NOT purchase it. The only reason I upgraded to MVP+ from VIP+ is the multiplier, which is now removed.

Sure, you support the server but they have enough funds to last for a few more years.

cc: FurryDJ

16. ANY rank after EULA is pointless and really serves no meaningful purpose. I would suggest keeping your money, nothing wrong with a little extra cash. :D

17. Borgey

Borgey Well-Known Member

Borgey_
    MVP+
    The Sierras OFFICER
    If you have the money, i dont see why not. /transmutes pretty cool.

18. FurryDJ

FurryDJ Well-Known Member

FurryDJ
    MVP+
    TheALTs OFFICER
    Correct, its always nice to support the server, yet its kind of "useless" (for a lack of words) at this point. It's like donating for cancer, obviously every bit helps. But your thirty dollars is just miniscule ant in the solar system of money raised for the cause. Note, I'm not saying to not donate. It's just at the moment the primary incentives are no longer present.

19. Irikii

Irikii Well-Known Member

Roravovi
    MVP+
    Hyperz MEMBER
    It's Your Money not Ours, you decide!

20. Mini.

Mini. Active Member

minimonke
    MVP+
    Please don't listen to these people who haven't gotten MVP, I am currently an MVP+ and bought it after EULA. I think it is totally worth it becuase you get the stats inspector which is helpful with checking out possible hackers. The wardrobe is cool but I think I like the firework customizer the most. Probably the best part is the respect you get, as a VIP+ you get some resect but it really changes when you get MVP/MVP+. People listen to you in Mega Walls, people want to team with you in Blitz, and people are more likely to stay in CaC and not just lobby if your on their team. One of the best things is that you can support the server. As you know the server when through some tough stuff with EULA and I'm not sure if network-boosters is paying the bills. I think it is worth it and I encorage you to get it. But then again its your money im just trying to advise you.

~minimonke

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.