Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Is Minecraft dying??????
    The reason I'm asking this is because I found I video called Minecraft is dying on almost every youtube chanel.

• Funny Funny x 7
    • Disagree Disagree x 4
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  2. Everything dies eventually, but personally I think Minecraft is still pretty healthy.

• Agree Agree x 22
    • Like Like x 4
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
  3. Minecraft will not die, because it has so much potential and stuff. No other games feature SO much existing gamemodes, creative buildings, plugins, mods, etc. I always smirk when I hear someone who never played mc saying "it's a stupid game with blocks, I prefer shooters".

I play minecraft since Beta 1.7.3, PvP since Full 1.2.5. It's been over 5 years playing minecraft and I can confirm, it doesn't get boring. :)

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Like Like x 3
    • Hype Train Hype Train x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  4. it will die eventually sadly :(

but atm i think its alive c:

• Like Like x 1
  5. louise25

louise25 Well-Known Member

FANTAZ_RU
    It is still alive at the moment

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Latios-

Latios- Well-Known Member

OG Nation
    If mojang keeps ruining pvp then it will die

• Agree Agree x 18
    • Disagree Disagree x 7
    • Like Like x 2
  7. No. But it will die with the stupid pvp. They should bring back the old pvp in minecraft 2.0

• Disagree Disagree x 7
    • Agree Agree x 5
    • Funny Funny x 3
  8. Minior

Minior Well-Known Member

Osomatsusan
    VIP
    i still don't understand how ppl act like pvp is the only thing you can do in minecraft

• Agree Agree x 25
    • Funny Funny x 2
  9. Pvp is the most populair thing in minecraft. Its not smart to ruing that!

• Disagree Disagree x 15
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. Prova

Prova Member

Prova
    MVP+
    Divana MEMBER
    Honestly, this is a question asked quite a lot, and the short answer is no. The long answer, on the other hand;

Minecraft is a game that comes in many different forms - - not necessarily the console you're on, but also how you play it. As @DragonFire3624 said, there are countless options and possibilities with this game. It's not just an average survival sandbox, it's evolved well past that. It's a creative platform for people, it's a combat game, it's a technology simulator, it's a shooter, and so much more. Anything someone can imagine can [most likely] be done in this game. It's still ever-expanding after over 5 years, and will be for a long time.

The game in itself is a developing culture; People make a living from this game, corporations and networks revolve around this game, and quite frankly, Minecraft has become a household name in more than a few countries around the world. It's spawned too many copies, spin-offs, and the like to count, essentially paving the way for future games(not to mention its own) of this nature to continue to prosper. So, no, it's not dying. Not yet, and not for a long time - - regardless of how PvP is changed, for those worrying.

On another note, first post! yay *confetti*

• Like Like x 5
  11. Minior

Minior Well-Known Member

Osomatsusan
    VIP
    ok sure
    i mean that's blatantly incorrect but

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Cecer

Cecer Developable Development Developer

Cecer
    Admin
    LeFlululu OFFICER
    Actually a significantly large percentage of Minecraft players don't even play multiplayer. PvP is popular but by no means is it the life blood of the game.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Hype Train Hype Train x 1
  13. Wow, glad to know we got another great companion on the forums! :)
    Your first post is amazing, I hope you will get known in all the sections of the forums. :D you have good potential ;)

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Nope. I think the video is fake hehe. Dont worry I do not its dying ;D

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. Everything dies eventualy. For example Montage Paradies.
    Minecraft is a sandbox game, basically it has endless contant mostly because of the ability to create and use MODS.

• Agree Agree x 2
  16. Gaea

Gaea Well-Known Member

Smite
    Minecraft is not dying, it just started 5 years ago. Probably won't die for another 6 years or so.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Gaea

Gaea Well-Known Member

Smite
    O of course. You don't like the pvp. Therefore, it should die. You do realize the new pvp is optional? You can have all the new 1.9 features and disable new pvp. Lots of people actually like the new pvp. It's not bad. Just different. The old pvp style was undeveloped you have to admit it. What kind of game depends of spam clicking and just aiming your cursor? In the end its a battle of ping. 1.9 is a bit less intense, but requires more skill.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Funny Funny x 2
  18. MineOps

MineOps Well-Known Member

MineOps
    MVP++
    Hypixel Sloths GUILDMASTER
    It's pretty obvious that Minecraft is still growing. Want a good example of how? Look at the Minecraft website were it shows people buying the game.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Vadur

Vadur Member

vadur
    MVP+
    Mach MEMBER
    It is dying now :L

• Dislike Dislike x 5
    • Disagree Disagree x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  20. xIJany

xIJany Active Member

xIJany
    VIP
    Java edition is losing players, but Pocket Edition and Console Editions are getting more and more
    EDIT: Java edition sucks 0-0

Last edited: Oct 7, 2016
    • Dislike Dislike x 4
    • Disagree Disagree x 4
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.