1. Title, as of now. i wanna know if its still op so i can make one myself to increase my income.

2. nick204

nick204 Member

Nick204
    i have lvl ix clay and magma minions and make more money off magma, clay is a pain to sell also. use two minion expanders and a elava bucket for best efficiency with magma

3. nick204

nick204 Member

Nick204
    if you can afk that is

4. I use clay btw, hm money do you make per hour and a day with magma

5. nick204

nick204 Member

Nick204
    im not 100% sure as ive been saving it up for a bit (2 dubs of emagma) i dont have the gold collection to up my balance but i noticed a big difference when i put 2 expanders in the magma minions

6. Ya dont know how much money you make? Even just an estimation?

7. nick204

nick204 Member

Nick204
    ae
    are you selling to npc or ah?

8. clay is way better imo, i dont want to leave my pc open 24/7 do make a lil more than clay :/

9. Npc, 4 minions, all tier v. But atm im still trying to tier up my clay

10. nick204

nick204 Member

Nick204
    aprox 700k + afking for the night and day then selling thats to npc

• Like Like x 1
  11. Expanders give +5% for each one, so you get a 35% boost for each minion.
    Magma minions with two expanders are ONLY good if you're on the island, but they produce about 750k more per week from what I've been told. For easy money at the start I'd still say Clay is the best. You can upgrade the minion easily, and the profit from a clay minion daily is enough to sustain even richer players.

Make sure to factor in the Diamond Spreading for your clay minion, since it's about 1/4 of the money a clay minion makes for you

12. nick204

nick204 Member

Nick204
    yeah i still have 3 ix running i took down 3 other ix for other stuff i have trouble getting 35k a stack in ah

13. nick204

nick204 Member

Nick204
    clay is easier no doubt and you only need a regular compacter to start out if you want to empty it twice a day plus they upgrade very quick definitely a good option

14. What about tarantula or magma, ignore the cost of getting one but rather the efficiency. Both afk btw. I’ve heard they make good money.

15. Yes, it is still probably the best money making method (you just need multiple magma minions and you also need to do a few minion upgrade things)

16. nick204

nick204 Member

Nick204
    yeah its more work then before thats for sure i got 7 teir ix and 1 xi minions in like less than a week when it was op

• Like Like x 1