1. PixelatedToad

PixelatedToad New Member

Is it allowed?

Whenever I play Ranked Skywars, I see people flying around in the air or being able to place blocks in rapid succession while their head is twitching around like they've just had a concussion. I've told a few staff members about this, and they advised me to use the /wdr command, but it doesn't actually ever catch these players, so they're not doing anything wrong?

Other times, I see the same type of player kill two other players in the game, and allow the third person (with usually an odd name, e.g LilyIsMad) to win. I've asked around, and apparently these players are nicked, so surely what they are doing must be allowed, as no higher rank would ever do anything against the rules.

Some clarification on this question would be greatly appreciated.

• Funny Funny x 4
  2. no its not allowed watchdog is just garbage and takes years to realise cheaters exist

• Dislike Dislike x 3
  3. No it's not allowed. [Watchdog] SHOULD catch them. But it's not really good at its job. I've only see hackers be banned by [Watchdog] only a handful of times.

4. Wolf

Wolf Well-Known Member

ImWolf85
    MVP++
    GOOCH GOOCH
    Elite Member
    Watchdog doesn't catch boosters

• Like Like x 2
  5. Especially in ranked, dont ever doubt that people will hack because of their rank. Ive seen flying mvp+’s in insane mode

Ranked is bad. I don’t recommend playing it unless you really want a specific reward

6. Not allowed to be cheating or boosted by a cheater

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  7. Yes? That's my name.
    What do you want

8. Watchdog false bans innocent players more than they catch the real hackers. But hopefully Simon and the Devs. are working on developing watchdog to better standards.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  9. ok cheater

10. _W6B_

_W6B_ Active Member

W6B
    MVP+
    Bridgers BRIDGE
    LOOK IN THE RULES PLEASE.

11. iQim123

iQim123 Member

iQim
    MVP+
    LMAO nice joke thread

12. iQim123

iQim123 Member

iQim
    MVP+
    any1 who took this thread seriously: r/wooosh

13. Dyc_e

Dyc_e Well-Known Member

Dyc_e
    VIP
    XL ✧XL✧
    If cheating was allowed it wouldn't be called cheating

14. gotta love these joke threads.

15. No it's not allowed and I don't recommend trying it now that Watchdog is getting loads of updates

16. no. Duh. DU NU DUN DUN DUN DA DUN. sorry, I hate myself too

17. Hey dude, cheating is not allowed, it has never been allowed. Boosting is also not allowed, since it increases your stats.