1. Does anyone have optifine and have you noticed anything suspicious on your account? Im thinking of getting an optifine cape but on youtube I saw a video where the site is blocked by the antivirus or after people got the cape, their accounts got hacked or something. So I just wanna ask the community if its safe.

2. Novia

Novia Well-Known Member

Uplight
    VIP
    no its deadly

• Funny Funny x 2
  3. BigFatL

BigFatL New Member

mi09basket11
    no u will have to get secured by some dev like me buy me the cape and i will resend it for u without any virus or something

• Dislike Dislike x 2
  4. I haven't noticed anything sus recently, and the site is safe to download so you're good

5. No man you're just be sure you're ONLY buying from the official optifine site

6. oHamza

oHamza Active Member

7. Choo2

Choo2 Active Member

Buying optifine capes from the official site is 100% safe and secure. However, this is known that if you keep changing your optifine cape within a short amount of time, it could flag your account and your account could get locked. There's some tech wiz type stuff behind how that works but all you need to know is to not toy around with the cape too many times

8. opensive

opensive Member

"is clicking a grabify link safe?????"

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. Buy it from official site so youre safe.

10. Is is safe if you buy from optifine.net . I've seen many cloned sites, identical to the official one, so please make sure it's optifine.net. Please.

11. MineFX

MineFX Well-Known Member

MineFX
    MVP+
  12. Buying an optifine cape is completely safe however i recommend changing your password asap after you change cape as you could get your account compromised

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  13. its safe dumbasses

14. 2074

2074 Active Member

Bob_The_Blob
    I swear I never seen someone so dumb in my life ask a question so retarded. It literally makes me want to pour the milk before the cereal.

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. Asume

Asume Active Member

MerryAsume
    MVP++
    Infamy INFAMY
    Adviser
    no u will get virus

• Funny Funny x 1