1. oiooi

oiooi Well-Known Member

oioi
    MVP+
    shame all the games are dead

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  3. Where are the present locations in the new lobby ?

4. Have the presents been placed in the new lobby?

5. I really like the lobby! Sad that the party room's gone though, it was the best part. But I'd gladly trade for all these houses! Great for a private roleplay.

• Hype Train Hype Train x 1
  6. Externalizable

Externalizable Minigame Developer

Externalizable
    Admin
    Thanks for the feedback! We will review the Rewardsman Table once again this week with the mentioned threads in mind. Please note that the changes to the Rewardsman Table were decided on the day of release - we simply didn't have the time and capacity to look into it while working on the other features released with this update! :)

Regarding the lack of community integration during the last two game updates: We will log this feedback for the future and improve. If there are any changes we can make to improve the Arena or Walls update please let me know here so we can look into it.

It's there. Keep looking!

Yes!

• Hype Train Hype Train x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  7. OH MY GOD THIS LOOKS AMAZING THANK YOU SO MUCH I WILL HAVE A GREAT TIME USING THIS NEW LOBBY HAVE A GREAT DAY THANKS

8. That's fair - we didn't expect the rewardsman update to be implemented yet at all, so nobody will mind if it takes some time to get everything balanced.

I think the main issue with the HPC communication has been where each party gets to stand on what's being added - whether it's the community giving advise and ideas to the HPC, or the HPC coordinating and vetting/polishing the communities' ideas. From my personal experience with TKR, some things were left entirely up to the players (ie, cosmetics), some things were a discussion between both parties (ie, Grand Prix), and some things were done even directly against what a majority of the community wanted (ie, gold 'shrooms in 1st-3rd, 15 achievement points for a 2:30 race which is ridiculously easy).

I can't speak for Arena (@Kbz would likely have opinions on that), but I can say a few things for Walls which has definitely suffered from lack of community feedback - ie, a strength potion on one of the new maps (which many wanted removing from current maps as it's overpowered), and nothing being done to tackle the large number of players needed to start games.

Apologies for the rudeness of my previous comment, it's just been quite frustrating seeing how some communities have been treated far better than others, and it causing divisions between them. To say we appreciate the work that's been put into these updates in most places is an understatement - in TKR even now we're still praising Relenter for how great he was not only making the update, but working with the community at the time of the update to fix an oversight that had left the game unbalanced.

• Like Like x 2
  9. Hypixel is on fire with all these new updates. Awesome!

10. Looking good #love new lobby's still think the old ones look beater

11. DinoRam

DinoRam Member

Dino_Ram
    MVP+
    Thank you for paying more attention to the classic games we love! :D

• Like Like x 1
  12. MrGamerPro

MrGamerPro Well-Known Member

MrGamerPro
    MVP+
    where have i seen this before...

13. I was the first to find the third present.

14. OfficiallyToad

OfficiallyToad Active Member

OfficiallyToad
    MVP++
    It looks good!

15. Every day new update <3

16. HPWizard

HPWizard Well-Known Member

WizardlyHero
  17. Gogeta

Gogeta Well-Known Member

Gogeta
    MVP+
    Rebel ΘREBLΘ
    Co-Owner
    Hey, could a Mystery Vault be added somewhere near the spawn area?

It's like ten times farther away compared to the previous lobby. :(

18. Mixed feelings, but a cool update anyways

• Agree Agree x 1