Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  2. dogo

dogo Well-Known Member

yo wtf that really is finna woke

3. NickCrompton

NickCrompton Active Member

4. We have been given permission a few months ago, as long as it's not obtainable in game. (It's kind of similar to the Bedrock store of you think about it.)

• Useful x 7
    • Like x 1
    • Agree x 1
    • Creative x 1
    • Hype Train x 1
  5. This is great!

My only suggestion would be to add Gold to some rewards such as Ranked mode rewards, Achievement rewards, and even Leveling rewards!

This could be a great Segway into a overall Leveling update!

6. UNDERESTIMATEDFEAR

UNDERESTIMATEDFEAR Well-Known Member

7. NeverGuy

NeverGuy Active Member

That's actually the best update yet.

• Like Like x 1
  8. @Donpireso I like the idea but doesn’t this violate literally every single thing on the EULA? I mean you guys had to argue just for /fly.
    And are you guys just going to be storing all our credit card info on your servers? Sounds fishy and insecure to me.

9. They’ve been selling stuff on their store for years. They already have the credit card info stored.

10. Doesn’t the EULA specifically say that you cannot be allowed to sell in game currency?

11. I mean, the EULA is still a thing, so they could only go so far even if they wantes to.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. *casually leaves out boosters for the 3 most dead non-classic games (Skyclash, Speed UHC and Crazy Walls).*

Last edited: Dec 19, 2018
  13. Would be cool if we could get some in-game effects (in lobby) when someone purchases something. Just saying <3

14. Put him in the hypixel zoo!

• Hype Train Hype Train x 2
  15. Nice! I think that you should be able to somehow pay for stuff on the website shop IG without paying actual money though... Like Buying companions with EXP or something

16. This looks awesome! Good job :)

17. Knotty

Knotty Well-Known Member

how is this p2w lol? You're not buying anything to have an advantage over other players

18. qNotes

qNotes Well-Known Member

qNotes
    MVP++
    Hypixel Knights HK
    Manager
    i wAs jOkiNG.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.