1. MAFIO

MAFIO Member

Mafio
    I figured out a way to make indestructible bed defence in the lucky blocks mode. Took quite a bit of trial and error, but I got pretty good at it now. Turns out, if you make cobblestone with water and lava, the blocks become impossible to break just like the rest of the map blocks, because they were technically not placed by players. If you try to break it, it simply says "can only break blocks placed by a player.

The water comes from water balloons, ice (when ice bridge is broken), or a water bucket. The lava comes from lava runes. I won't give away the exact strategy, but if you do it right, with a single lava rune and water bucket you can cover the whole bed with an indestructible defence. Great way to troll everyone in the game.

Enjoy my gallery of screenshots!

[​IMG]
    First successful attempt

[​IMG]
    Teammates trapped inside the base

[​IMG]
    Slightly overkill, perhaps?

[​IMG]
    Now it's the enemy team trapped inside their base

[​IMG]
    Massive wall on Lectus

[​IMG]
    Enemies trapped in their resource generator because the cobblestone is 1.5 blocks higher than the floor

[​IMG]
    OK, definitely overkill.

[​IMG]
    Solid wall of cobblestone blocking the team inside

• Like Like x 4
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • Hype Train Hype Train x 1
  2. how long would it take to hypothetically trap an entire team inside their base?

asking for a friend.

3. stonehead56

stonehead56 Member

4. that is epic

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. MAFIO

MAFIO Member

Mafio
    If you're good with the technique, then the biggest time factor is luck - sometimes you find a lava rune in the first lucky block, sometimes in the 50th. Also depends on the map. But if the map is good and I already have the rune, it will take me about a minute to close the entrance.

6. MAFIO

MAFIO Member

Mafio
    Pretty sure I can't top this

[​IMG]

7. amazing haha

8. MAFIO

MAFIO Member

Mafio
    [​IMG]

Found a way to easily trap the whole enemy team at spawn on this one map. I think they all either quit, or ended up being kicked for AFK because they technically weren't moving (only jumping up and down). Fun times :V