1. Springmill

Springmill Active Member

Springmill
    MVP+
    Perspective (Context) - High prestiges, by default have a mutal (normal) truce. Hit and be hunted *chased and killed* However, by request of my friend from another game I wanted to make my first serious and normal thread in almost 5 months for shining light on a constant annoyance between Prestige 0-V Players.

Important Note - This thread is mainly for the knowledge of players who are wondering this question.

Since the start of prestiges, 12 months (or more) ago, There had been an established teaming quality of the pit that was unique unlike other games to the pit because progress was now permanent, as a counter to the previous times of leveling up and going through XP similar to that of prestige [XXV]+

(Levels 80-100 were the equivalent of doing levels from XXV and XXVI). In order to keep the game more motivating, Prestiges were added. Renown perks (spending prestige currency earned from events and prestiging itself) introduced a power gap besides skill level.

As a result of this a large amount of leaderboard, pre-leaderboard, and general *High* prestige players banded together to avoid losing things like Streaks (long killstreaks that earn 10's of thousands of XP at a time), Protection Gear (Old mystics basically, still around somewhat, protection 1 diamond gear, was removed as of the second day of the mystic release in June.), And bounties (Gold rewards for High killstreak players being killed, gained overtime.)

In conclusion of Prestiges being presented, it helped develop the community to the state where most of the lower prestiges who became high prestiges had a small relief factor, and a new way to play the game without entirely being *destroyed* by higher prestige players.

The truce went on until the newer generation of pit players arrived along with the mystic update. This made a bunch of players pretty much quit (SpasstHD, ThoriumHD, ErrorFound, Dravice, Quna, Angifucaton, etc)
    With mystics, newer and powerful things were released and pretty much it made trucing a more crucial factor with many of the main high prestige players having more powerful mystics everyday, and pretty much unkillable players. Although alot of new generation high prestige players (most of the newer prestige X's and XV's and even XX's) are not exactly apart of the truce. Either way it's a block game not much matters but the evolving of the high prestige truce has made leveling in this game *increasingly* faster.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. f

• Agree Agree x 4
  3. Its actually quite simple. Most higher levels are terrible at pvp and fear the prospect of losing a life , I've seen lower prestiges as well as random nons combo the hell out of them, its why they tend to linger in the pit center as they'll always have a steady supply of noobs to keep them alive with their healer swords and peroxide without the risk of their abhorrent aim to fail them as the center crowds itself 24/7.

• Like Like x 3
  4. Springmill

Springmill Active Member

Springmill
    MVP+
    pit is not about pvp skill, if it were you'd see a bunch of og names, tryhards, and rod users (horrible perk) on the leaderboard. It's more on the lines of strategy, saving and luck. also spending time, effort, and even money to progress. a lot of the time the people who focus soulfully on just PVP do not make it past prestige 2 because they don't use obsidian boxes, they don't properly streak or buy the right perks etc. But i agree though on the aspect of them usually being mediocre at pvp.

5. Viontro

Viontro Member

dtmiu
    VIP+
    ok

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. I don’t really see much strategy in the pit... its the same 2-3 perk setups and its just who can nolife harder

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. I get hunted on a prestige 12 account by a kid named XH and another one named snake

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Eww this kid again trying to steal my nane

9. I miss the days when I could recognize more than half of the prestige 10+ people and watch their playstyle to know whether to avoid being in the same area or lobby as them or even counter them. These days I can't name most of the 20+ and there's even one pres 30 on the leaderboards (FloraSky) who randomly showed up out of nowhere?

10. Although it saddens me to see the regulars leave its always nice to see fresh faces, makes me feel like its still alive and kicking.

11. Viontro

Viontro Member

dtmiu
    VIP+
    ^