1. Ryerr

Ryerr Well-Known Member

Ryerr
    MVP+
    Rogueless ROGUE
    Officer
    If skyblock was to be removed, what do you think would happen? Through my understanding of how Hypixel functions, this is what I think would happen:
    -Outrage from skyblock community, server would lose a large chunk of the playerbase
    -Everybody who doesn't play skyblock would be very happy due to the server lag going down
    -The forums would be full of people who are "fEd Up wItH tHiS sHiT"
    -This subforum would be cleansed of the nons who post about skyblock.
    Now what would happen in your opinion?

• Like Like x 1
  2. Not going to lie, the server would really die without skyblock. Lots of income would be lost, and the playerbase would get cut around half. Although there are the downsides, I think right now it is peaking the server, and I like that, as high levels on it and players who have spent tons and tons of hours on it, it is a great thing that it is a server with such a high player count

• Agree Agree x 4
  3. Ryerr

Ryerr Well-Known Member

Ryerr
    MVP+
    Rogueless ROGUE
    Officer
    I completely agree, but you have to be honest, skyblock has contributed to server lag.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Server would probably go back to what it was before it was released.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. edest

edest Well-Known Member

bruhest
    MVP+
    Infamy INFAMY
  6. When you see on mcm forum, there're lot of people selling skyblock coin with a dollar. That's mean they will lose their earning.

7. Sure

8. A decrease in players but more than before as right now there are a lot of new players in hypixel but if skyblock would be deleted some interested in the server would most probably stay.

9. If Skyblock got removed, I can’t even imagine the consequence of this:
    1. The forums will be 100% filled with threads mostly contains rages and madness about adding skyblock back. Literally 99% players on Hypixel like skyblock, so it would probably get so bad that the website has to be shut down.

2. Hypixel will lose a HUGE amount of player count, it will drop from 10,000 players I think. No one would even bother to play Hypixel anymore

10. Every day,when I check skyblock online,I see more 20k+.
    This is 100% that it will not be removed from the list of game servers.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. nolying

nolying Well-Known Member

nolying
    MVP+
    Lucid LUCID
    fr though

12. 1. Skyblock causes extremely little to no server lag now, it did done when it was first released. the people complaining about it are just salty nons
    2. The server would lose a very large chunk of the playerbase
    3. CHAOS

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. mineplex takes over and the world decends in chaos

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. thomasyk

thomasyk Active Member

thomasyk
    MVP+
    Try TRY
    I just played sb like 4 days and quit coz its boring af, so if it will get removed I will be glad to see it, but hypixel prob won't get that much amount of players BUT WHO CARES and it benefits all ppl who don't play sb.

15. what about the people that dedicated their lives and souls to hypixel skyblock and they lost all their progress.

16. thomasyk

thomasyk Active Member

thomasyk
    MVP+
    Try TRY
    Fun fact skyblock is still a PTL so if it get removed no1 can blame hypixel.
    Also I am a selfish junk so... thats none of my business.

17. actually they can because sb has max hype

18. thomasyk

thomasyk Active Member

thomasyk
    MVP+
    Try TRY
  19. lopen

lopen Well-Known Member

lopen
    MVP+
    CowSquad COWSQD
    Officer
    You really think they're gonna reset the entire game? Haha mate, that'd cause riots all the way to next decennia.