?

Would you like those ideas to be added?

1. Yes. It will improve the games.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No, It will make the game way more worse.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Hello! (read StevenR8's sig before you get confused) I have a few ideas for the games!

~ BEDWARS ~
    • Make the game faster, Make it so you can upgrade the diamonds Generator and Emeralds generators OR make the tier upgrades a bit more faster

• Hack perk, It's a perk that cost a lot, There is 5% chance when the game starts one of your enemies bases iron and gold generator wont work for the first 5 secs of the game, I'm not sure if this is OP or 2 OP, OR you can buy a hack item, and when you right click it, It will choose any color, It can be your enemy or it can be YOU

• Make the emeralds generators to 70 secs (not sure if its 70 secs) --> 45, So the game wont take forever and for the diamonds, make it 45 secs (not sure if its 45 secs) --> 30 secs.
    MORE COMING SOON! :D

~ DUELS ~
    • Add UHC build, and a bsg mode to DUELS.

• Make the maps a Tiny bit bigger, The arena is kinda small, it should be kinda large so it can last for a good few mins.

• Make Duels a queue thing just like arena, like when someone click the bow duel it would say in chat "QUEUE 1/2" Something like that.
    More Coming soon

~ Survival Dash ~
    • Make it 50 players, 72 players is way to much

• make the maps a tiny bit smaller, Due a lot of people Run for ages OR add a horse (not sure if this is a thing)

More Coming soon

~ UHC Deathmatch ~
    • For solo, Make it have 5 gapples, and 16 arrows

More Coming soon
    Overall, The games are great! :D

Last edited: Jan 24, 2017
  2. Well, at this point there is probably something like a Speed Bedwars coming out, to make the game quicker.
    (Cough Mini Walls Cough)
    So uhm, I think there should be these games that can last long and a game that is basically the same just MUCH shorter.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Hack perk is just stupid imo :/

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. Ryan _

Ryan _ Active Member

RyRyRyan
    MVP+
    For the hack perk, wouldn't there have to be an out of game shop for this?

5. MasterGamerPro

MasterGamerPro Well-Known Member

MasterOblivion
    MVP+
    Rod: costs 1 emerald bcuz it can knock enemies into the void and it's op to defend
    Water bucket: make it cost gold instead of emeralds

6. Most of these I agree on, except for the hack perk. It just would seem more of a nuisance than any good "strategy". Unless it was included in a separate version (OP bed wars, etc) I don't think it should be implemented.

7. one of my bedwars games almost took 1 HOUR.... just for a 12 player game? mega walls has 100 players and it mostly finishs in 40-50 mins... and BEDWARS ONLY HAS 12 players.. ;-;
    this is my first idea ;-; please dont be rude
    Maybe...
    So you want me to add those ideas to my thread for bedwars? If so, How much should the rod cost? and for the water bucket, I dont think it needs to be change (people need to agree with you first so then i will add it to my thread)
    or maybe a mode called "Insane bedwars" but yeah the hacking thing is OP and i dont think it should be added, unless a op/insane mode

8. Sry, I didn't meant to be rude to you