?

Should this feature be implemented?

1. Yes!

11 vote(s)
    78.6%
  2. No. (Please tell me why)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Maybe, with a few changes. (suggest any changes in the comments.)

3 vote(s)
    21.4%
  1. Crotiont

Crotiont Well-Known Member

Crotiont
    MVP+

Introduction:
    Hello! Today I will be telling you about an idea that I had about another way to customize your Skywars kits. In my opinion, this is my best idea so far.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Origin of Idea: When I came up with this idea, I was thinking about the Pyro kit in Skywars. I thought “Nobody actually all of that lava, unless they are hiding in it, or trying to burn the map.” I realize that you can just put them higher in your inventory or throw them out, but that takes too long, or in the case of the kit customizer (moving the lava higher into your inventory), it takes up valuable inventory space. In fact, the reason that I stopped using the Pyro kit is that it took too long to empty out out the lava, and it takes up too much space in your inventory. So after that, I thought of this feature.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Description of Feature: This feature will allow you to take away items in the kit, them later add them back if you want to. There will be a new button added, called “restore” in the kit customizer, which will restore the kit to its original state, before any changes were made. This feature will be necessary in my future kit ideas, which have a decent amount items in them.

Conclusion: Thank you for reading my idea. If you have any ways to improve it, be sure to tell me in the comments. If you have a better format that I could use, be sure to also tell me that. Lastly, please vote on the poll and leave the rating that you see fit, whether it be an agree, a disagree, a like, or any other, and, as always, have a great day.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  2. wait, isn't it ALREADY there??????( like, you can make it so that all the lava r NOT in ur hotbar when u get out of the cage)

3. Crotiont

Crotiont
    MVP+
    I don't think so. I checked to see before I posted this thread.

4. Crotiont

Crotiont
    MVP+
    Any suggestions?

5. not in ranked skywars tho xd

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Crotiont

Crotiont
    MVP+
    Why not in ranked?

7. it takes a second to press q

8. AvtGamer

AvtGamer Active Member

AaaVeeTee
    VIP+
    I want it lol... like rookie kit... steak is useless lol

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. DiscoIsTheBestKit

DiscoIsTheBestKit Well-Known Member

What if my drop button is z

10. press z

11. Rakt

Rakt Helper

Rakt
    Helper
    Its a glitch but yah it happened to me. @Crotiont @junqidashi

Edit: let me re-quote that, I BELIEVE it is a glitch.

12. Crotiont

Crotiont
    MVP+
    It's hardly worth bumping in the morning. Also, thank you for all the feedback.

13. SteveDaddyDerpSon

SteveDaddyDerpSon Well-Known Member

saidaa
    MVP+
    O boi you should see people using pyro in normal

14. Crotiont

Crotiont
    MVP+
    Oh. I have. :p