1. Justalie12

Justalie12 Active Member

Justalie12
    VIP
    There are certain things unlocked in collections like:
    Wolf Pet Egg, etc.

Since Hypixel lobbies only allow pets to those who are ranked, why doesn't Hypixel Skyblock?

Also, you defaults can't say anything, because these pets won't give us a tactical advantage. Event pets, such as skeleton horse and snow golem, will be allowed for all ranks.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Disagree Disagree x 6
  2. they actually kinda grant antiknockback capabilities, so unless they fix that they shouldnt disallow pets.

3. The thing is, most of these pets aren't just gonna be cosmetic.

In order to comply with the EULA, the pets cannot be only for VIP and above.

(AND YES, IT IS FINE IF THEY MAKE A PAYWALL DURING THE UPDATES.)

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
  4. Justalie12: I’m a non and should be treated equally
    Also Justalie12: (buys vip)
    Justalie12 again: NONS SUCK

• Funny Funny x 7
    • Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
  5. Animals are not just cosmetic in skyblock, a very good example of this is using the skeleton horse to glitch into the howling cave without super boom tnt, sure its a small thing but still not just "purely cosmetic"

6. Justalie12

Justalie12 Active Member

Justalie12
    VIP
    Actually I bought VIP to zoom around lobbies in Hypixel. Not for Skyblock

7. HandedL

HandedL Active Member

RATMOGS
    VIP+
    naw this is a terrible idea. you shouldn't put rank stuff in with collections and such. currently both runecrafting and carpentry can be accessed by everyone, albeit to level 3, but both mechanics operate around already existing core mechanics like combat and crafting, so when you get xp you're getting it from stuff you would have done anyways.

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. Skeleton horse, Snowman pet. This is not going to be a good idea imo

• Like Like x 1
  9. Justalie12

Justalie12 Active Member

Justalie12
    VIP
    I said specifically skeleton horse and snowman pet are exclusions

10. still a bad idea

11. I dont know the odds of getting the snowman. What I do know is that I dont like the system for the way getting it, I think they should change this to like a point system, same as the Spooky Festival. Lets say for example: Every round (5 rounds) you get points. The person with the most points get the snowman (after the 5 rounds)

Next Idea:
    There is a item that you can get called: "Golden Gift" this is completely useless because its just a trophie. I would like to see this as a regular gift and get like a random santa tier out of it, or just the Snowman it self.

Next Idea:
    Make it so you have more chance of getting it out of a red gift. I have not seen anyone this event with the snowman. (atleast getting it) Ive never. So make like a GUI so you can see what the odds are.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  12. KrollTheTroll

KrollTheTroll Active Member

KrollTheTroll
    MVP
    Why are you copy pasting this around everywhere?

13. I want more people to see the message

14. KrollTheTroll

KrollTheTroll
    MVP
    Why tho? Just because you haven't gotten the snowman pet yet?

15. Skeleton horse helps with grinding so for wolf as shown by some utber I don’t remember and I see snow golems while dealing minuscule damage, shoot snowballs

16. We already have enough cool stuff that nons don't

17. Not really, I just would like to see things change imo, I think I like the concept of the spooky event more so why not use it in the jerry event. I think then it will be more enjoyable then now.

18. KrollTheTroll

KrollTheTroll
    MVP
    If you haven't noticed most people hate how the spooky event is and if they change the jerry event people will just camp the cannons and it will become more toxic

19. Copypasting your idea everywhere does annoy people and is not going to make people listen. Just bump your post instead.