1. if you are boosting for skins I won't be able to keep up! I don't need parties for skins!

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. I really dont need either!!!1!!
    Its just fun tbh, them achievement points and da collection be comin quick
    And its impossible to do any skin party thing with the guild bcz in discord they all scream like 10 year olds so its impossible to do any g event alone.

3. Wanna organize a skin party with me? I am about 9 achievements away from 100% (excluding bugged skins) so I can help you by making sure we make it to DM and what not.

4. PM me

5. Wdym LOL, I actually get liked, randy

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  6. Siephon

Siephon Active Member

Siephon
    MVP++
    Arcturus ARC
    why do you call me randy when nobody knows who you are? People left the guild because you joined

7. Who left? and wdym nobody knows me? The only slightly ppl that knows the name Siephon is bcz people call you out for hacking which is correct...
    And people do know me, actually retardo

8. Pictured above: the m8 and the b8

• Hype Train Hype Train x 1
  9. True i know his name i dont know why i do but i do

10. Siephon

Siephon Active Member

Siephon
    MVP++
    Arcturus ARC
    You really want to be known, I never knew you before you joined the guild. Like 3 or 4 people left cuz of you. I never see someone talk to you before games or in lobbys. The only people you play with pretty much are randys

11. Siephon

Siephon Active Member

Siephon
    MVP++
    Arcturus ARC
    Why do you keep telling me I cheat? I've seen videos where people in the guild tell the guild members to target me, I get a lot of team invites from non randy people all the time, I never even see you in a team with good people. Most people recognize me. Even you did. And who cares what I'm known for. Atleast people know me

12. Siephon

Siephon Active Member

Siephon
    MVP++
    Arcturus ARC
    that's the only reason deapy got you in the guild lol

13. Siephon

Siephon Active Member

Siephon
    MVP++
    Arcturus ARC
    most people in the guild is over 14/15 tho. You honestly seem like ur 11/12

14. I am 16 but ait, I dont act like I am "11/12"

15. Siephon

Siephon Active Member

Siephon
    MVP++
    Arcturus ARC
    if ur 16 and tryharding this much to be known, it's sad

16. I just asked hm to join the guild for fun with my teammate Marcol, bcz why not, deapy or "creeper" is a good guy, left Arcturus for fun aswell, it was boring

17. How am I tryharding to be known? Explain

18. Siephon

Siephon Active Member

Siephon
    MVP++
    Arcturus ARC
    you talk about it 24/7, the only thing you call people are randys or randoms, and if I tell you ur a randy because you called me one, you get super mad and go like "no I'M nOt PeOPle KnoW mE"

19. Ofc a randy cheater like you dont know me, and tell me names who left, weird, I see ppl talkin to me a bit but ok, and no I dont only play with randys?

• Hype Train Hype Train x 1
  20. Bcz ppl do? Like what else can I say, people dont know me bcz I cheat, bcz I dont, I call randys like you randy bcz I dont like you and your only known bcz of cheats. And I dont get mad lmao, just tryna defend myself from ppl talkin shit