1. jaime_cake

jaime_cake Member

jaimeissexc
    MVP+
    So today I was minding my own business play skyblcok and a person on my friends list asked me if he could borrow my full godly strong set, I kept telling him no, I must have said about 20-30 times that I'm not giving him my strong set. After about 10 times of me saying no, he started threatening me saying he had exams the next day and would be sad if he didn't get to test it, he also said that he was about to buy it but he just needed to test it to see "how much damage he did". After being exhausted from saying no SO MANY TIMES I partied him and let him borrow it for 1 minute, after that he left and . took the set with him. I should have recorded it but since he has been on my friends list for so long and would consider him a "friend" I decided not to. I'm not asking for him to get banned or. get in trouble, but if there is ANY way to get my stuff back please tell me and i will try my best since this happened just now I haven't got the chance to confront him so yea.

• Funny Funny x 22
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  2. Nope, sorry

3. SynnyDerg

SynnyDerg Active Member

SynnyDerg
    VIP+
    Please get real friends and don't bring your personal problems to the forum. /ignore him. It's better for you

Edit:typo

• Agree Agree x 7
  4. PaintMastr

PaintMastr Member

PaintMastr
    VIP
    Why there is any chance that u would give some stuff for someone that u dont know irl?
    Edit: also what is the reason to borrow strong set for 1 minute? Or for 20-30 mins?

5. jaime_cake

jaime_cake Member

jaimeissexc
    MVP+
    he said he wanted to see how much dmg he would do. i didnt trust him but he kept nagging me and saying he would buy it after. he wwas being so annoying and im really dumb

6. PaintMastr

PaintMastr Member

PaintMastr
    VIP
    Which sword he wanted to test and which armor he had?

7. jaime_cake

jaime_cake Member

jaimeissexc
    MVP+
    he wanted to borow my full godly strong set

8. PaintMastr

PaintMastr Member

PaintMastr
    VIP
    I mean what sword he wanted to test with ur strong set, and what armor he had before stole urs?

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  9. jaime_cake

jaime_cake Member

jaimeissexc
    MVP+
    he had a aote and ender armour

10. PaintMastr

PaintMastr Member

PaintMastr
    VIP
    Lol why u thought that aote ender noob that probably had no money(because like 99% of people who havent any dragon set will spend all money to get even one piece) to buy strong set as he said, would give back ur strong set. Atleast u got lesson, never trust randoms from internet.

11. what the

12. Lmfao E05B6D2B-2B78-4921-83F6-BAE2435971A1.png

• Like Like x 3
  13. jaime_cake

jaime_cake Member

jaimeissexc
    MVP+
    because he wanted my help buying a strong set (like asking me how to buy it) so i trusted him

14. jaime_cake

jaime_cake Member

jaimeissexc
    MVP+
    ?

15. BRUH

Why u even listen to that guy

Just ignore.

16. lol rip

17. 0___M___F___G

0___M___F___G New Member

0___M___F___G
    MVP
  18. lmao

19. PaintMastr

PaintMastr Member

PaintMastr
    VIP
    Man, aote ender noob in 99% cases have no money to buy even protector set, and if he would had money then he would already spent them to buy, like almost all people doing.

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. jaime_cake

jaime_cake Member

jaimeissexc
    MVP+
    i will when i get my stuff back if i can

Last edited: Nov 17, 2019