1. Can anyone tell me that what can i do with my life because i appealed and after i sent the appeal i gone to hypixel.net/appeal and i saw that i wrote a wrong appeal!
    WHAT CAN I DO NOW MY LIFE IS OVER WITHOUT HYPIXEL I HAD SO MANY THING AND I GOT BANNED FOR DOING NOTHING FOR "Phishing" WHAT THE HELL IS THIS OMG WHAT CAN I DO TO MY LIFE MY LIFE IS SO OVER I GIVE UP WITH MINECARFT THERE IS NO WAY I CAN DO ANYTHING BECAUSE I DIDN'T SENT A HARMFUL LINK IM NOT A BAD GUY PLZ HELP ME I NEED HELP NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW PLZ STAFF HELP ME I DONT WANT TO BE BANNED FROM HYPIXEL ITS THE BEST SERVER EVER MADE IN THE WORLD AND NOW IM BANNED FOR NO RESON I HATE MY LIFE WHAT IS MY LIFE A TRASH OMG IM DONE I WAS DREAMING TO BE A YT AND NOT I CANT!:mad:o_O:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:o_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

2. omg im done

3. WAGamer

WAGamer Well-Known Member

WAGameman
    MVP+
    ISoup ISOUP
    Screenshot_20180915-190607~2.png

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. THIS IS REAL NOT FAKE

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  5. Perm banned?

6. feels bad
    :(

7. THIS HYPIXEL IS UNFAIR SO UNFAIR

8. I don't believe your life is over because you were banned on a Minecraft server...

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. i will give up!

10. BUT...THIS IS THE BEST SERVER IN MY LIFE AND THE THING IS THAT I WROTE MY APPEAL WRONG BECAUSE IF THAT MY LIFE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OVER

11. wakakaka this is hilarious

If Hypixel is literally your life, that is absolutely pitiful.

Well, you're perm-banned now? You can either keep complaining, wailing, and getting absolutely nothing done except making yourself looking like a immature child. Or you can accept that what's done is done, and move on in life. Life ain't fair, so live with it.

Besides, if this is how you're acting in the appeal, there's a snowflake's chance in hell it'll be accepted.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  12. U posted a 100 threads about this go play outside u 5 year old

13. If it's not a troll

Your life is sad bro be like that because of a cube's game lol

14. This is a joke.....right?

15. Stop making threads and play a different server or something.

16. Hey! Stop using common sense! This is the Hypixel forums for crying out loud!

• Like Like x 1
  17. Oh my, I'm sorry ;c
    4give me :cc

18. Hmm...very well. I will have mercy upon your disgusting actions..

But only this once!