1. Chipah

Chipah Active Member

CHIPah
    MVP+
    Svea SVEA
    Senior
    He doesnt have the set/he isn't able to use it

2. Looking for first hand experience, not the same speculation as pre-update. I've had someone say Mastiff is trash, so some actual real-world usage would be nice.

3. holy moly 19k healthh congratulationsss

4. SmokeMeh

SmokeMeh Active Member

smokemeh
    VIP+
    For those of you that don't know, Mastiff armor and shaman sword is the best combo in the game, not sure if it's better then reapers mask and reapers scythe tho

5. mertalikoc

mertalikoc New Member

faithie
    VIP
    that's too op against svenska bosses because they hit you true damage, which is not effected by defence.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. sven ignores your defense completely so this armour you can probably grind tier 4 bosses maybe? tho i have only fought tier 3 as someone in my guild told me sven tier 4 is basically impossible to kill and i dont wanna spend 50k or whatever the amount for tier 4 is and then get oblirated so i think i am just gonna stay with tier 3.

7. LinkYep

LinkYep Member

You can deal with Tier IV by standing on a 2 block high, juste make sure to have the damage to deal 2M on time :)

But Tier IV isn't worth it anyway, it's good for people that have outrageous amount of money and want to grind faster (It's like 2x faster than Tier III)

8. Justalie12

Justalie12 Active Member

Justalie12
    VIP
    Is it just me or does the mastiff helmet look like watchdog?

9. I don't even want to know how many Svens you have slaughtered in cold blood. Pewdiepie will not be happy

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. gratz, u just wasted a day of ur life on useless armor :D

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  11. hey i know you

12. Socks_M

Socks_M Member

Socks_M
    VIP
    Iceblades11 got it yesterday already lol

13. hey can you tell me how to solo a t4 in wise?

14. For The Slayer Veteran bonus, what does that mean? Every Old Wolf kill gets 3 teeth?

15. to be honest i think most dragon armours are still better, coz with that if you get hit by something that does a lot of damage, you could take thousands of damage

16. Mynetrix got it I’m sure

17. Wtf almost 20k health

18. Dang dude that's pretty amazing

19. Did he get it 30 hours before my message right now? Cause I got it the day before at 9am PDT

20. Matan_Ati

Matan_Ati Member

Matan_Ati
    VIP