1. Cybermanx_

Cybermanx_ New Member

Cybermanx
    VIP
    So, I saw in the last couple of hours many people "farming" in dragon's nest by throwing epearls above them. Those pearls spawn zealots because They're thrown in the nest. I then decided to try this "technique", but instead of pearls spawning enderman, the server decided to let me die 5+ times.
    Idc about money lost and other minor things, just wanted to share this very unusual bug that could become a bigger thing in the future.

2. Jacux

Jacux Active Member

Jacux
    MVP++
    Presto PRE
  3. what bug?

4. YehuDash

YehuDash Member

YehuDash
    VIP
    it's not a bug. throwing epearls deals damage

5. Cybermanx_

Cybermanx_ New Member

Cybermanx
    VIP
    Already did, wanted to share with other players.

Ik that epearls give damage, but you shouldn't get death notifications in chat whenever a pearl that you throw hits the ground. Imagine having thousands of coins and throwing a pearl, you lose half of them.

6. Its not a bug. All you need to do is activate your brain and know that zealots deal damage when they hit you

• Like Like x 2
  7. Cybermanx_

Cybermanx_ New Member

Cybermanx
    VIP
    But this doesn't explain those 7 death notifications. I can't understand why this isn't a bug as you say.

8. Because, when you throw a massive amount of pearls you get teleported a few times and they kill you a few times

9. Cybermanx_

Cybermanx_ New Member

Cybermanx
    VIP
    A pearl should deal damage, not kill you. Btw, I never really died, I was on 90% HP the whole time and I was still in the nest after i "died" 7 times. There are 2 strange things: the form of death notifications and two, the fact that I never died and I never got teleported back to the end store.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. when i said they kill you a few times i was talking about the zealots not the pearls

11. Cybermanx_

Cybermanx_ New Member

Cybermanx
    VIP
    Wdym with this? How is this related to what I've written? I was talking about a bug about ender pearls, not zealots.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. This farming technique didn't work anyway.
    Pearl spawned zealots don't give summoning eyes

13. MarioG204

MarioG204 Well-Known Member

MarioG204
    MVP++
    Fezzy POG
    why do people even do this they dont spawn zealots with summoning eyes

14. my guy you're using xray

15. YehuDash

YehuDash Member

YehuDash
    VIP