Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hi so i invited someone to my party for build battle, and was going to play with them, but then my friend messaged me and wanted to play so instead i kicked the first guy and invited my friend

they said they would report me for discrimination even tho i literally said nothing

did i do something wrong?

2. Bmonsters

Bmonsters Active Member

Bmonsters
    MVP++
    Hey,

You can't get punished for leaving someone from a party and then playing with your friend, that would be ridiculous. However, I would be cautious, if you were playing team build battle with a random person, if they make an inappropriate build within the plot, both of you would get punished for it.

3. mhm that’s one of the reasons i kicked him, thx for ur help

4. Lol don’t worry dude. You won’t get banned just for leaving a person to play with your friends. Also, why the freak did that person reported you for discrimination? That doesn’t even have anything to do with you kicked them out of your party.

5. Galdax

Galdax Active Member

Galdax
    MVP+
    JustLeader JL
    They were probably joking about reporting you for discrimination since it kicking someone from your party is in no way disallowed.

6. It's your party so you decide whether you play with your friend or someone else. Apologize and go on playing ;)

7. They definitely shouldnt make threats to report you.

8. LittleBitWeird

LittleBitWeird Well-Known Member

AHAHHAHAA OML i'm sorry that's too funny. You won't be banned for that. Honestly that's just someone being salty cause they couldn't play with you. x'D

9. LittleBitWeird

LittleBitWeird Well-Known Member

10. ItsBryce

ItsBryce Well-Known Member

iBryce
    MVP++
    Raid RAID
  11. i made two threads by accident sorry xd

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.