1. Took me around an hour to do all the songs except the last one

AND THE LAST ONE (La Vie en Rose) TOOK 2 AND A HALF HOURS. 2 AND A HALF HOURS OF SITTING ON THE SAME CHAIR. 2 AND A HALF HOURS OF TERRIBLE POSTURE SO I DONT LOSE FOCUS. 2 AND A HALF HOURS OF HUNGER BECAUSE I DID NOT WANT TO LEAVE WITHOUT COMPLETING THE SONG.

Thank you Hypixel, very cool.

Very interactive and interesting & different & innovative new game mechanics!!1!1! Keep'em coming. I hope you make the dungeons something like the game "I wanna be boshy" :) and change the Dragon fight to a tetris minigame instead :) :)

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Hype Train Hype Train x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. chocolatez

chocolatez Active Member

Chocolatez
    VIP
  3. abooody123

abooody123 Active Member

gg I did the quest with 180 ping

4. Fluboxer

Fluboxer Active Member

Fluboxer
    MVP+
    I did last song in half of hour, where almost all time - queues
    [​IMG]

And I'm not flexing with it like you, because I think that everyone understand that its possible and kids that complain about it with ping less than 250 are skillless cancer

Also Minuet must burn in HELL forever

5. I cannot even do joy to the world with 20 ping

6. 1mPepega

1mPepega Active Member

100mP
    VIP+
    ok 150ping WOW most pepole have that ping and do it ( i have 170)

7. well all i can rly say.
    is
    F

8. who said i'm flexing?

I think that everyone understands that this post is literally anything but a flex post and kids that claim this is a flex post are illiterate cancer.

9. I also have around 150+ ping. However it took me less than 1 hour to get perfect on all songs. (guess playing a rhythm/timing game like geometry dash for over 700hours helped a bit, yes I don't have a life)

10. I did the last 6 ones is less than 5 tries, 3 of those were in 2 tries. That quest was easy. Last one took me like 7 tries

11. what ping did you have and were you having random non-sense lagspikes out of nowhere ?

12. Grimjoff

Grimjoff Active Member

Grimjoff
    VIP+
    Why are y'all so bad at this lmao.
    I completed the songs with a ~200 ping
    and it took me 3 or 4 tries for the last one

14. Now change your ms to 650 (au) and yeah not happening lol I’m just not doing it (I could buy and ender artifact with money that a grinder quicker than getting this lol

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. 60-80 ping 100 fps, I got occasional lag spikes that made me fail, but was smooth overall

16. Congratulations! You finished the melody quests on normal ping! I bet your parents are proud.