1. thomasyk

thomasyk Active Member

thomasyk
    MVP+
    Try TRY
    nons logic: he is trash coz he won the game!!!111!!!!!!!111!!!111!!!!!!1
    p.s. that guy keep losing and we were in the same game few times.
    2019-10-11_08.43.33.png
    2019-10-11_08.46.50.png 2019-10-11_08.47.05.png

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Internet people, cant be nice.

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. IntelCore7

IntelCore7 New Member

IntelCore7
    This is hilarious because you repeatedly lost to both JJ and me and was super toxic, then you proceed to win one (probably because I wasn't in it) and post an out of context screenshot out of the many games we played. You clearly were raging and I see that you take to the forums now to vent.

Is this the so-called donor logic? I lost a game to someone because I'm trash that didn't waste their money on the server so now I'm going to whine about it on an internet forum?

I don't claim to be remotely good at Hypixel Says, but we can all see that you have a lot of room to improve.

At least the title of this post is accurate.

Last edited: Oct 10, 2019
  4. ha55ii

ha55ii Active Member

ha55ii
    MVP+
    Goal GOAL
    If I posted a thread every time a noob was toxic, I'd have more posts than everyone else combined.

What I'm saying is don't do it.

5. IntelCore7

IntelCore7 New Member

IntelCore7
    From my limited experience on the server I find that ranked players tend to be more toxic; noobs like to say 'HAXXX' or something but they generally don't call me trash or something like that.

But who knows, maybe you are right. I've only been on the server for a few days after all.

6. thomasyk

thomasyk Active Member

thomasyk
    MVP+
    Try TRY
    yea I admit lost 1 game only and you were not in those 3 winning gmaes that I posted above fun fact
    AND I was toxic becoz you guys keep spamming me thomasyk L and trash easy something like that
    You can't deny it right?
    (Also imagine using alt and trash talking ig)

Last edited: Oct 10, 2019