1. Reed4

Reed4 Member

Reed4
    MVP+
    Hello weebs

today i have decided to start a movement. It will be called #NonLivesMatter. Every day nons are discrminated against, they are called poor, stupid and that they have a ugly color, but today that stops. Nons should not be barred from skyblock like half the time the game is up and they should not be judged because they don't have mommy's credit card. If you support this movement please put #NonLivesMatter in your most likely cancerous forum signature filled with your trash stats and a bunch of random youtubers saying you name.

Thank you and #NonLivesMatter

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  2. Reed4

Reed4 Member

Reed4
    MVP+
    #NonLivesMatter

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. No ranked players instigate it, it's mainly the NON's complaining about it on the forums and in-game.

4. Reed4

Reed4 Member

Reed4
    MVP+
    They are being discriminated against by hypixel they have every right to complain

5. I've never complained once
    Some people can accually be nice to nons (someone pitied me and gave me 100k coins)

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. ....how

7. Reed4

Reed4 Member

Reed4
    MVP+
    maybe like not being able to play for days at a time. Please next time use your brain before you comment.

8. no u

9. You realize its actually quite a small percentage of ranked players that take this joke. Also, I think you should let the nons speak for themselves instead of speaking for them. Sure, they are sometimes discriminated against, but you have to realize a big portion of the non community can be quite annoying begging for free items/wins etc. You have to realize there is some justified anger there. You make some valid points but this could use a lot of rework, and I would suggest getting nons to actually support this instead of trying to speak for a group you aren't even a part of.

10. dead post made by a blue non.

11. Dang, hostile. Think of it like this, mass amounts of traffic into their servers will slow down the update / cause crashes. They need to limit the playerbase as to make sure it doesn't crash. How about instead of throwing around useless insults at people online, think reasonably. (a rank is what, 5$? Not that hard to get)