1. IcyClover

IcyClover Well-Known Member

IcyClover
    MVP+
    Then why does watchdog tell you if a player you reported has been banned or not.

If Hypixel really cared about not disclosing punishments, then watchdog would not declare when hackers are banned from games.

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. Chevio

Chevio Well-Known Member

Chevio
    MVP++
    Rawr ŖĄЩŖ
    Elite
    You think they cheat =/= they cheat

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Not nessicerily. Reporting is only effective if justice is actually commited to. Rather than focusing on making reports it makes more sense to use that time to suggest changes to there system that have an actual impact. Doing both would be better but if you have to choose.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Remember how big Hypixel is. There's probably thousands of reports sent every single day on the server, and watchdog can't take care of all of them. Watchdog bans in waves anyways, so if there was a blatant fly cheater that was reported 10 times, they're not going to be banned right away. What matters is that they're banned.

5. BryanPY

BryanPY Well-Known Member

BryanPY
    MVP+
    Cause to prevent you from duplicated reports by wdr or forums.

6. BryanPY

BryanPY
    MVP+
    They do but just the same copy and paste message.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. LordofTears

LordofTears Active Member

xTear
    MVP++
    MPB HYP
    I'd personally like to point out that the staff team is only so good and only so many players. From actually knowing some moderators, they need to spectate and review every single application that is /wdr'd, leaving it to watchdog to catch any of the extras. Its a very hard job and they do their best, so please dont hate on them. If a reported player IS banned you will recieve a system message confirming who specifically was banned.
    Lock.

8. IcyClover

IcyClover
    MVP+
    So,
    Staff should state whether a report was successful in order to keep a player from duplicating reports that don't have enough information.

Watchdog gives out ban messages anyway.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. BryanPY

BryanPY
    MVP+
    Yes they do asked for uncropped screenshot before. Knowing if a rule breaker is banned wasn’t that important. :0

10. IcyClover

IcyClover
    MVP+
    It is somewhat important. Of course cropped/edited screenshots wont be taken seriously, but if a player genuinely believes the amount of evidence they give is enough when it is not, then they will not change their reports to include better evidence iN the future.

It's ultimately a waste of time for everyone if a player reports without enough evidence, and the only way for the player to know would be if they are told.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Oh, trust me the evidence is very apparent. I would post so ya'll could judge for yourselves but I found out yesterday that it's not allowed.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. BryanPY

BryanPY
    MVP+
    Is this an appropriate discussion tho...

13. Nice Edit By Moderaters Lmao

14. BryanPY

BryanPY
    MVP+
    No its not lol cause it doesn't said "last edited by a moderator at 00:00"

15. Just happened to me from a report I submitted last night, blatant hacker that had the most obvious Anti-KB during sumo, can't be lag when he's sitting there spinning, moving, typing, and still taking 0 knock back the entire game. Got the typical "thanks for the report!" response within the next hour, and the player was on just an hour ago...

The worst part is we can't post the video anywhere else because of "public shaming" so there's no way to hold staff accountable. It's truly no wonder why cheaters are everywhere you look at this point.

16. Somebody taking 0 knock back in sumo while typing, then proceeding to hit you out apparently isn't enough proof then. Will be putting my link in signature, changing the video from unlisted to public, and you'll be able to tell by the video title and upload date that it's the right one. This is utterly ridiculous.

Oh well, guess that's what happens when you have a team dominated by the same people for 3 years with 0 supervision whatsoever. Still don't see what's so funny about purposefully letting the network be overrun with blatant cheaters, like forget closet cheaters at this point.

Last edited: Mar 18, 2019
  17. segji

segji Well-Known Member

segji
    MVP+
    stop rage posting lmao

18. They're not stupid enough to not ignore blatant hackers like Bhop and fly, but anything less than blatant is usually not banned. Don't ask why.