1. Did you read all the warnings and used Optifine?

2. You are doing something wrong, but I don't know what. Make sure you unzipped the pack's folder and then put it in the resource packs folder.

3. Im using optifine and unzipped that and the swords didnt change textures to the custom ones you made just the basic iron sword texture you made but the armor changes

4. XcapYT

XcapYT New Member

XcapYT
    VIP
    This is really cool! I hope you add more to it later on! Like the ember rod and the Fang should get their own textures! Otherwise, this is a great resource pack and is great when you are playing skyblock on hypixel! Add textures for the individual armor pieces too, like the skeleton helmet! And the spider boots!

5. XcapYT

XcapYT New Member

XcapYT
    VIP
    im having a problem where it wont go in. Ive reloaded minecraft and done all sorts of things but its not showing up? Anyone can help?

Attached Files:

6. @ImperiaL_24 this is super cool! In fact, I've used this post as inspiration for my own skyblock resource pack. Would you mind if I shared my own pack on the forums but credited you?

7. You need to unzip the pack; other packs don't need to be unzipped but this one does somehow

8. XcapYT

XcapYT New Member

XcapYT
    VIP
    Nevermind I figured it out. I ended up just looking in the folder in the zip file and moving them to the zip file instead of the actual folder instead the zip file if you get what I mean

9. XcapYT

XcapYT New Member

XcapYT
    VIP
    Also to the creator, can you add a texture for the hurricane bow? It would be nice since all the other bows have textures. It would make sense to make it out of bones btw cause its built from bones :)

10. Don't worry, we'll update the pack every time a new custom weapon/armor is released. We just gotta work on it :)

11. Announcement
    There started appearing other SkyBlock resource packs too, after we made this one. I just wanted to let you know that we were the first that came up with the idea, and most probably other packs are inspired by ours. This pack is the original one, so if you want the most complete and up-to-date pack, choose this one. Thanks!

EDIT: I don't want to be misunderstood. I posted this so you don't download packs that don't credit us, the original authors. If the guy who made the pack credited us, then it is good.

12. If you credit ImperiaL and me, that's ok. :) You can work with us too if you want.

13. It is super awesome!!!
    I will download this whenever I can get on to my pc

Thanks for this though
    Btw you won’t break rules for this lmao

14. Very cool idea, nicely textured. Great job!

15. Haha, thanks for the offer, but currently I'm a bit busy with my own one :p. Also, your pack is great in its own unique way, I'm just creating one that will fit with my current texture pack.

16. RedGuy06

RedGuy06 New Member

RegDuy
    Can this be combined with a different pack? I just want to know cuz you changed some of the textures for stuff like the wooden sword.

Last edited: Jul 2, 2019
  17. I love this

18. Ok, this is epic. Like, epic. Like, I’m downloading this as soon as I get home.

• Like Like x 1
  19. RedGuy06

RedGuy06 New Member

RegDuy
    I just figured it out if you want to use this with a different pack just remove the textures of the default items