1. Damn son how did you do that

undead and iron sword have different texture

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Hi! The texture pack was updated and now I am collaborating with ImperiaL to make the pack! :)
    I made the hardened diamond armor texture, a part of the golem armor texture, I edited the boss bar so it looks like the XP bar, I edited the crosshair too so its cooler now. Ask me anything and feel free to request things for the texture pack! (we'll keep updating it for a long time)

3. Flame_Frost_

Flame_Frost_ Well-Known Member

Flame_Frost_
    MVP+
    Well done with the textures! I will definitely consider downloading it sometime. :)

4. NicoGunt

NicoGunt Member

ximigun
    VIP
    Is the link updated? Thanks a lot for your hard work. I would recommend to add a texture to the rogue sword, since almost everyone use it and it's kinda lame that it's a golden sword.

5. Thank you! :D

6. The link is updated, also, the rogue sword has a texture now. Update the pack!

7. NicoGunt

NicoGunt Member

ximigun
    VIP
    Nice! I'm on it thx

• Like Like x 1
  8. We'll update the pack soon! We'll cover all custom armors and weapons, and the pack will be officially completed. We'll keep updating it when Hypixel will add more custom stuff!

• Like Like x 1
  9. Nice im using it

10. quick question how'd you get custom items to have a different texture than normal ones? example an iron sword and the golem sword, or a diamond sword and the aspect of the end?

11. Looks great, will definitely give it a try in the morning!

Also should change ember rod to look more unique compared to blaze rods.

• Like Like x 1
  12. He said how in the original text, its all based off their name on them.

• Like Like x 1
  13. cool just found it thanks

14. Give me ideas. What should I do to make it look unique?

Edit: I made it look cool. You'll see when I update it.

Last edited: Jun 27, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. You should also make a separate one for 1.8 because the crafting/inventory space is all weird with 1.9 packs and above.

• Like Like x 1
  16. hey, I think I could help work on this to make it a better pack, I have some really cool designs for the custom items e.g. ember rod, aspet of end etc.

• Like Like x 1
  17. I agree. This will reduce file size and make it more compatible.
    I will do that soon.

18. Nice! You can talk here or on my discord:
    ImperiaL#3299

Last edited: Jun 28, 2019
  19. Ok guys. resourcepack Updated. Please update! And note that textures can always change based on my preference!

20. what do i supposd to be unzipping exactly cuz for me the swords aren't custom except for the basic sword you made for the default sword not like the undead one