1. Hypixel Says is a fun game, don't get me wrong, but it needs some updates. You can play the game for about 20 to 30 minutes and remember every event/task thing your suppose to do. I think it would improve the game if you was to add more tasks to do, just so it changes things up. Just in general make the events more challenging.

• Agree Agree x 8
  2. IzMatt

IzMatt Active Member

IzMatt
    MVP+
    TheHerd HERD
    I don't know if making the tasks more difficult would be the appropriate thing to do. The game is currently quite boring with the same tasks over and over. Making them more difficult would just deter from players wanting to play.

Adding more (easy-medium) tasks might be a better solution.
    Changing the games via the theme of the server i.e. Halloween or Christmas may be a decent idea.
    Not only does this increase the interest and variety of the tasks in the game, but also makes it more fun and something unique and different to look forward to.​

3. I see what you are saying, its just there are a lot of tasks where even a bot can do it. One of the tasks is to craft a cookie.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. IzMatt

IzMatt Active Member

IzMatt
    MVP+
    TheHerd HERD
    Ok not going to lie: like nobody knows how to craft a cookie. Like. Nobody.

Introducing new games would be better than simply making the games more difficult

5. Honestly, its a good game for quests like completing games. Thats what i use hypixel says for

6. a few ideas of stuff you could add:

Also some games are max:1 and some are max:3

I had an idea for a new thing, max:5 but its almost impossible to do

Place 12 blocks (max3)

Click 20 times (max1)

Knock people off (with kb sticks, least hit wins, if you get knocked off your disqualified) (max3)

KOTH (with fists, get 1 point every sec) max:5

You can add other ideas :D

7. Some cosmetics for it would be good, similar to how bounty hunters and blocking dead have cosmetics. Personaly I think new modes should be added, such as a longer mode with mini games that are about a minute long each ?