1. Mightochondria

Mightochondria Well-Known Member

2. Gikkle

Gikkle Well-Known Member

Gikkle
    MVP
    Mark said scum only got day chat for 1 more hour day start. Mafia couldn't have told him to claim. Is this a town slip?

3. Skrimiche

Skrimiche Well-Known Member

And I feel like you've ignored the 10 times I've said why your wording showed that it was. Whether or not you intended that to be seen is an entirely different story.

She wasn't doing anything back when you TR her, either. You defended her based solely on meta & refused to back off of it until it was more than just me & Mighto calling both of you out on it.

But why include it in the first place? Seems to me you're trying to emphasize how you know no more than everyone else.

bAd ViBeS

If you're suspecting me then make something logical to show it. I refuse to accept "bad vibes" as an argument.

[VOTE]@Gikkle[/VOTE] You're just as scummy as Asta is & would give more info since you've posted much more than her.

4. Gikkle

Gikkle Well-Known Member

Gikkle
    MVP
    Cemeteries - Seen as town by Cop, only 2/4 setups where she could be scum, and even then it's unlikely she's GF.
    Skrimiche - Potential town slip. Been giving me bad vibes all game though. edit: also process of elimination.
    NetherNitro - Read post before. I don't believe he would do something like claim VT without being prompted.
    Nz_Slimeables - Most likely scum right next to asta for me. Process of elimination, hasn't been doing much. Would like to see more from him.

If I were to say the lynch order it'd be

Asta > NZ > Skrimiche > Nether > Jinx

5. Mightochondria

Let's set up our Gambling Central :D
    [​IMG]

Guess the three or four players who are scum.

Your player list is here:
    NetherNitro
    Cemeteries
    Skrimiche
    Mightochondria
    azmine_king
    Dom
    Gikkle
    Nz_Slimeables
    Astatine
    Trench_Dragon

+3 points if you get ONE scum right
    +5 points if you get TWO scum right
    +10 points if you guess THREE OUT OF FOUR scum right or GUESSED FOUR SCUM AND THREE WERE ONLY IN THE GAME
    +20 points if you CORRECTLY GUESS THE PLAYER LIST FOR THREE SCUM
    +30 points (if there's a fourth scum) if you CORRECTLY GUESS THE PLAYER LIST FOR FOUR SCUM

• Hype Train Hype Train x 1
  6. Skrimiche

What kind of things do you suppose there could be?

Nether: null; hasn't been doing anything. The chances of his VT claim being legitimate & fake are equally as likely.
    Gikkle: scum; reasons have already been stated: defending then distancing himself from Asta, making half-assed attacks on me ("bad vibes") but never actually pushing me, prodding & questioning other people but not contributing as many original thoughts (at least, that I can remember). He has tried to work out the setup, but doing so is also an extremely easy way to net town points if you know enough about how they work.
    Nz: null; hasn't posted much & I don't remember what he has posted. I'm going to need to go back & look through his posts to get a better read on him.

They still could have in the first hour, or just as a general precaution. Sometime between the start of the game & now: "claim VT if you need to".

7. Skrimiche

All bets are on Gikkle, Asta, annnnd I'm gonna say Nz from PoE. Lemme rack up those points :cool:

EDIT: Off to do homework now. Ciao o/

8. Mightochondria

Let me update that because it's unfair:

If there's 3 scum...
    +1 point if you guess ONE scum right (out of 4 players)
    +4 points if you get TWO scum right (out of 4 players)
    +7 points if you get THREE scum right (but you guessed 4 players)
    +10 points if you get ALL THREE SCUM right

If there's 4 scum...
    +7 points if you get THREE scum right (but you guessed 3 players)
    +8 points if you get THREE out of FOUR scum right
    +10 points if you get ALL FOUR SCUM right

My guess is Asta, Gikkle, and Nz. :D
    (Sorry that I'm plagiarizing you, Skrim <3 <3)

9. Gikkle

Gikkle Well-Known Member

Gikkle
    MVP
    Because of stuff like this. I've always used bad vibes as a way of saying somebody is saying stuff that doesn't sound town motivated, like a townie thought process, or overall an attitude that doesn't befit a town. You should know this. You use meta when it suits you(for example, saying you don't remember me going after more easy scum reads), but when it's something I've done since I started playing mafia, you completely ignore it(I've literally always said people give me bad vibes. It's never a reason for me to push someone, it's always just an observation.)

Aggression I don't care about. I didn't get bad vibes from that. You've twisted my words numerous times this game, been purposely manipulating things so it suits your agenda, and ignoring several things I've said.

In fact, I didn't scum read you until now, when I figured out the setup(or, narrowed it down). But I'd rather Asta die first. You're a more valuable town player alive, and I'd rather thaum check you than you die and flip town.

[VOTE]@Astatine[/VOTE]

edit: no offense to Astatine.
    Refused to back off until I had a day to think about it, and a lot of time passed since Astatine has done anything.

I accepted that my wording showed that. But I told you AFTER that that was not my intention. The initial wording could be interpreted wrong, but I have said several times AFTER that she was not a strong TR.
    Vroom vroom.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Gikkle

Gikkle Well-Known Member

Gikkle
    MVP
    I'm guessing NZ, Asta, Nether and Skrim.

11. Apologies for absence, have not been feeling well. Need to do schoolwork right now, but I'll see if I can pop in later to make comments on what's been said.

Very valid points here, although variations and 'loosely based' will fudge things here a bit. I'll probably also poke at possibilities here later.

12. Gikkle

Gikkle Well-Known Member

Gikkle
    MVP
    Yeah. Mayor isn't in the list, so it probably has a few extra/alternate roles.

13. Skrimiche

Okay, but at the very least you can try to explain what makes you think that. I want to hear the thought process of people, both because that info can prove valuable when they flip & because of personal curiosity.

How is that using meta? Genuine question. I avoid using meta as much as possible nowadays.

I never said that was your reasoning for it.

When?

When??

When??

What have I been twisting? Am I just supposed to take every post at face value and assume everyone is telling the truth about their intentions? What agenda do I have? What am I ignoring?

[​IMG]

Not even a scum lean? You said you felt bad vibes from me, but that doesn't make me scum in your eyes?

And then Thaum will die because no protectives are left if I understand the setup correctly, & I'll get lynched because "he died the night Skrim was supposed to be invested, that means she's scum and didn't want her result to show up!!". I'm not opposed to it obviously, but you can't rely on night actions entirely for this. We should've learned this from Game 25.

I'm going to stop pushing you for this reason because it's only making both of us frustrated as hell, especially if you actually are town, & I can see your reasoning behind this if it's genuine . My thought process behind this is you slipping early & trying to cover it later by saying that's what you meant, so please at least try to understand where I was coming from with it.

???

14. Nether is definitely not conf in my eyes. He could be playing noob town on purpose/be directed by a more experienced scummate

15. Same with trench.

16. Gikkle

Gikkle Well-Known Member

Gikkle
    MVP
    Because you were comparing my play with previous games. That's meta.
    No, it makes me suspicious of you, but I had no reason to be confident in a scum read until now.
    The setup suggests a 1-shot bus driver. I was thinking about that when I posted. But I forgot about the Tailor, and that makes scum appear as innocent. Thaum shouldn't say who he's targeting. But without thaum saying, bus driver could mess up results.... That's gonna be hard to figure out.
    I can see where you're coming from. I was just frustrated you couldn't see where I was coming from.
    That was to clear up any misconceptions you might have when reading. A lot of the comments I make in my posts are just to clear up any misconceptions or misunderstandings people might have when reading my posts.
    I'll get these later.
    I don't think he's confirmed. Rather, I think he's someone who should be near the bottom of the lynch pool. Mark said scum only had 1 hour of day chat, so probably not a lot of direction.
    His claim fits with the setup. I believe it.

17. Mightochondria

Honestly, I feel like scum won’t kill some of us due to their WIFOM mindgames of whether there’s a protective or not because the possibility of a second protective still very exists.

18. Gikkle

Gikkle Well-Known Member

Gikkle
    MVP
    That is true. We have no way of knowing if it's PP. If there IS a second protective, that would mean a TT. It's certainly possible, since there's no real evidence of a serial killer. Mafia wouldn't know if there was another protective, since their team doesn't change between TT and TTT.

19. 1 hour of day chat. No technical limit to night chat beyond night duration - could have been made during then too, although Nitro currently seems to be fitting what I know of their usual forumgaming style. However, different games come with different strategies and I don't recall much about their prior Mafia experience.

20. Flavour is not dependant on the killer.

VC coming asap