1. What is this a movie trailer?

2. DragonKing87

DragonKing87 Well-Known Member

DragonKing87
    MVP+
    That was Manor right there. The initial flavor only hinted at it, but actually the Manor was the 137th Annual, Association of Mages and Apprentices (AMA) meeting, and they all died because someone accidentally took out the batteries from the carbon monoxide detector.

• Useful Useful x 1
  3. Anyone have their role yet?

4. Sheogorath

Sheogorath Well-Known Member

if anyone does, best not say it, because there's always that one person who goes "yOu ReCiEvEd YoUr RoLe Pm LaSt/FirSt YoU muSt Be ScUm"

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Conroy

Conroy Active Member

hey how did you know im scum

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. CjBeats

CjBeats Well-Known Member

Well it's true. The first to receive their role is always scum thus machine is scum cause he knows all roles.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Okay. Well I have to go for a bit to eat, but I will be back in a bit. Cya

• Hype Train Hype Train x 1
  8. ./in as a Stump

9. Peachy

Peachy Well-Known Member

Peacheon
    MVP
    Smite SMITE
    OFFICER
    Ahhhh, the game is currently full, but you could sign up as a backup in case someone leaves and/or you could have us tag you in the next Mafia game !

• Like Like x 1
  10. XCVIII

XCVIII Well-Known Member

XCVIII
    MVP+
    XCVIII 98
    Guild Master
    EVERYONE SHOULD HAVE RECEIVED THEIR ROLE, IF NOT PM ME ASAP

The Calamity
    No record remains of the terrible war that followed, but its effects are still felt today. The sheer magnitude of the energies unleashed in the ensuing battles of gods and mortals alike was enough to fray the boundaries holding back the elemental chaos, spilling unbridled destruction into the world. it completely rearranged the known flow of magical ley energy across Exandria. The dark kingdom of Ghor Dranas was brought to ruin, but the conflict devastated Exandria’s peoples, reducing most cities to ash, inspiring in many a desire to flee from this plane of existence entirely. So great was the loss of life during the war that historians believe no more than a third of Exandrias population survived, leaving only the remaining bastion of civilization, the Dawn City itself, Vasselheim. The world entered a long, dark period of recovery, when history had to be recovered and purpose had to be restored. The Betrayer Gods were banished once more to their realms of deception and hate, but the threat of their return weighed heavily on the world. The Prime Deities felt that their involvement in mortal conflict was to blame for the cataclysmic damage inflicted upon Exandria. They knew that while the divine gateways were left open, the prison planes that held the banished Betrayers would remain imperfect and temporary. Thus, in hoped of ensuring such ruin would not befall Exandria again, they left their children to fend for themselves within and beyond the walls of Vasselheim. The Prime Deities returned to their own realms, dragging both Betrayer and Abomination with them and sealing the pathways to the mortal realm behind them with the Divine Gate. Only in this way could they prevent their corrupted brethren from physically returning to the Prime Material Plane. Sadly, for the Prime Deities, this action also carried with it a self-imposed sentence of exile. They would henceforth never be allowed to visit Creation. The disappearance of the gods is known by many names, The Second Spark for those who study the arcane, The Penance for those who seek closeness to their gods, but the most common name for this time of warfrace and separation is The Divergence and it marked the end of the Age of Arcanum. Much time has passed since, and the world has been reborn once again. The Gods still exhibit their influence and guidance from beyong the Divine Gate, bestowing their knowledge and power to their most devout worshippers, but the parth of mortals is now theirs to make. New cities, kingdoms and cultures have retaken the world, built over the ashes of the old. New song fill the air, and the hope of a brighter future drives people day after day, while buried ruins and forgotten relics remind all people of a darker time of mistakes that should never be repeated.

We are very far into the future and the Divine gate has been closed all this time, people adapted and life continued without gods roaming the planes. But now it seems like the Divine gate has opened once more. The Prime Deities are back on the Prime Material Plane, but so are the Betrayer Gods, luckily it seems like they are not working together, yet. War is sure to break out

Im using Machines voting system for this game, as explained in the original post.
    With 24 players alive, it takes 11 to hammer. Yes, 11, thats not a typo.

DAY 1 HAS STARTED

• Like Like x 2
  11. DragonKing87

DragonKing87
    MVP+
    Game bad Mito is best

first

• Agree Agree x 2
  12. Conroy

Conroy Active Member

hello first im town

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. Inklings

Inklings Well-Known Member

JinxedRose
    VIP
    DAY 1 HYPEEEEEEEEEE

14. DragonKing87

DragonKing87
    MVP+
    Unlikely

I think we should kill you first

15. Mito is scum I'm sure

16. Angrybirdstar

Angrybirdstar Well-Known Member

Angrybirdstar
    VIP
    huh interesting hammer system

[Vote]Dom[/Dom] I like being Sub ;)

17. Inklings

Inklings Well-Known Member

JinxedRose
    VIP
    azmine is scum I’m sure

18. Sheogorath

Sheogorath Well-Known Member

okay so you all squabble or something while I go back and actually read the OP

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. "Hey, all! I'm just a talking tree stump who technically shouldn't be here, I drop $1.00"

> FIGHT > SPECIAL > ITEM > FLEE

Tree Stump has 20/20 HP, and has a Secret Weakness. What do you do?

20. DragonKing87

DragonKing87
    MVP+
    Let's aim for quickest hammer this game. Who should we go for