1. Then why r u still playing sky block if you hate it so much lol

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. notSui

notSui Active Member

notSui
    MVP+
    Infrared IR
    Veteran
    I like the idea of it and I have fun playing with people from my guild.
    It's just the execution what I dislike.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  3. Idiot

every other game has been neglected, even bedwars. So spoiled it’s insane

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. notSui

notSui Active Member

notSui
    MVP+
    Infrared IR
    Veteran
    dude, i played pit way before sb and i switched to sb because they completely abandoned it.

that its the gamemode they focus on the most by far and its still handled this bad just proves my point

Last edited: Feb 14, 2020
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. Dragapult

Dragapult Member

His main is a lot more popular, but he told me he was too lazy to switch out

6. Sure.

7. Harsh, but true. Pretty rude though all things considered. You’re biting too far onto the hand that fed you.

8. Stop whining

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. so you're a piece of poopoo like the others now, gratz

10. oooh another whiny sb player. If only you knew the real struggle...

11. lavacreeper17

lavacreeper17 Active Member

lavacreeper17
    VIP
    How does saying that they're whiny contribute to anything? He's complaining, not whining, he shares some valid points and makes it clear that Hypixel hasn't been doing very well on maintaining HSB, while I don't understand code, a lot of these issues that have broken the game should be their main focus and they should stop working on anything else and focus on that only.

12. I like many other people have fun playing the game (which is why we play it) if you don't like the admins decisions then you have two choices suck it up or stop playing

13. How does complaining contribute to anything?

14. lavacreeper17

lavacreeper17 Active Member

lavacreeper17
    VIP
    It's a complaint, it's something Hypixel should expect when the game has become broken beyond repair, perhaps they should start terminating major exploits and bugs immediately instead of letting them spread heinously. Complaining is something expected, it's constructive, unlike calling someone entitled or whiny, when something goes wrong, expect complaints, but when you just say someone is whiny and they should shut up, then you're simply adding fuel to the fire.