1. Yeah, there are some admins that move from the server to hytale, but the admins on either side are still pretty even (hytale has ~25 and hypixel has around ~30 I think). Didn't know hytale devs had admin rank removed though.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  2. There was a patch? Anyone got a link to the patch notes? It's not on Jerry and it's not in the "Patch notes" forum thread.

3. Unliory

Unliory Well-Known Member

Then don't mind them resetting the goddamn game when... I dunno, f-king prismarine bow guarantees superior dragons or people get like triple overflux capacitor drops instead of one because they had exactly 18,000 health.

Stop defending the staff for once. Don't you realize that they literally earned over a million just from people buying VIP to get past the whitelist times.

4. Dagger2277

Dagger2277 Member

Dagger2277
    VIP
  5. notSui

notSui Active Member

notSui
    MVP+
    Infrared IR
    Veteran
    There was a patch but they didn't say anything as usual beacuse they're terrible at communicating with their community.

• Like Like x 2
  6. MrEevee7

MrEevee7 Well-Known Member

DrEevee7
    MVP+
    Defiant D
    They patched it? About fucking time

7. Problem with Hypixel is that the devs provide NO COMMUNICATION, barely patch bug (third time they've tried to patch slime hat), and don't punish exploiters (fpf)

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. SirFetchd

SirFetchd Active Member

If only you listened to me and the people who said that vamp mask isn't allowed

9. SirFetchd

SirFetchd Active Member

You're retarted.

• Agree Agree x 2
  10. notSui

notSui Active Member

notSui
    MVP+
    Infrared IR
    Veteran
    What do you mean? I'm complaining about the combat xp not the money lost for purchasing it or w/e

11. SirFetchd

SirFetchd Active Member

Oh yeah I forgot you thought it shouldn't have been allowed as well. My bad lulw.
    Yeah the combat level of these exploiters should be reset (because now we know for a fact that the vamp mask afk farm was an exploit).

12. Incompetent is the exact word I would use. It’s silly how they left this exploit unfixed for so long that a good amount of people have already abused it. Just goes to show how much they care about the state of the game.

13. SirFetchd

SirFetchd Active Member

They haven't fixed DYNAMIC_POOL_ERROR in 7 months lmao

14. Exactly my point - there are countless bugs/issues that have been addressed many times but the devs refuse to spend time fixing these.

15. lavacreeper17

lavacreeper17 Active Member

lavacreeper17
    VIP
    Excuse me what? That's not true at all, the Hytale is completely separate from Hypixel, they broke off from Hypixel back in 2015, this is not a excuse for being incompetent

16. lavacreeper17

lavacreeper17 Active Member

lavacreeper17
    VIP
    You're a single voice, albeit most likely not a very popular voice, sadly. Sadly there we no popular voices to spread this information, and now the game is in shambles because of this, lots of people still unpunished and still retaining unfair amounts of power gotten from exploits.

17. I would suggest to look at the number of generated ghasts killed for each person. Calculate how much exp could be earned with this amount (including an combat exp boost III potion), include a 10% error margin and remove the combat experience remaining from the players who abused the exploit.

This won't fix the leaderboards 100%, but it will be more fair towards the new players who want to compete.

To avoid all hate: I did not use the mask, neither will i use it, even if it would still work (and yes, i had the mask in my possession for quite some time). I will grind my combat exp fair and square with slayer.

18. notSui

notSui Active Member

notSui
    MVP+
    Infrared IR
    Veteran
    A lot of people used ghasts to farm combat xp before the vamp mask thing

19. upload_2020-2-14_15-44-39.png
    so you're mad you didnt abuse more?

20. notSui

notSui Active Member

notSui
    MVP+
    Infrared IR
    Veteran
    No, I'm mad they didnt fix it when they had to.

Obviously I used it, I'm tired of getting clowned on by them.
    People who used MF stacking bug don't lose their stuff, people who did the alchemy XP bug dont lose their XP, people who macro/dupe don't lose their stuff or stats, they don't have any kind of player support if you aren't a youtuber (look up PV1's lost 74.1m thread where he proves he lost all his bank due to a bug with video evidence and staff respond to him a month later saying they can't do anything), oh and I personally lost 12.1m to the ah disconnection bug.

They don't care for "legit" players, most METAs are exploits they take ages to patch and these are the true rules of the game at the moment.