• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. KiftsBiggestFan99

KiftsBiggestFan99 Well-Known Member

Sp33dWagun
    MVP+
    if this about the mega walls hologram then ima head out

But I don’t think it’s all Hypixel, it’s more the community who decided to turn this way and then the admins leaving them be.

• Like Like x 6
    • Agree Agree x 3
  3. opcleaver0

opcleaver0 Active Member

Invocative
    VIP
    Well, this IS what I am talking about.
    Hypixel is ACTIVELY turning its back on the showboating of shitty people, tending more to the 1% of its player base.

• Like Like x 3
  4. Wo0k

Wo0k Member

Wo0k
    MVP+
    It's fun to be toxic towards idiots it makes grinding less boring

• Agree Agree x 15
    • Dislike Dislike x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  5. opcleaver0

opcleaver0 Active Member

Invocative
    VIP
    i already disliked being toxic to idiots/nons, but not even so.
    hypixel is making it so that we will be toxic to everyone but ourselves, like insided co-ops, backstab, and the like.
    in addition, instead of offering help, people are actively shitting down on the people suffering, and even worse, also actively praising those who scam, for "thank you for teaching kids to never trust in anyone ever."
    you are the problem.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Funny Funny x 2
  6. BadFrames

BadFrames New Member

You're right but to a certain point. Being toxic to nons is the best. And if you're wondering what I mean by nons I don't mean non ranked players, you see, a non isn't just a unranked player. A non is a full on mindset.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Wo0k

Wo0k Member

Wo0k
    MVP+
    O yeah. I have never scammed cuz it's scummy but fr there is no downside which is honestly so stupid

• Like Like x 1
  8. BadFrames

BadFrames New Member

Also no I don't actually hate nons

9. Wo0k

Wo0k Member

Wo0k
    MVP+
    Indeed

10. opcleaver0

opcleaver0 Active Member

Invocative
    VIP
    and this is exactly what i want to talk about.
    hypixel IS breeding toxicity if berating nons is what you find pleasing.

• Agree Agree x 3
  11. BadFrames

BadFrames New Member

It is honestly. I do agree.

12. opcleaver0

opcleaver0 Active Member

Invocative
    VIP
    it is really stupid, true.
    it is crazy how scamming is always the best "untold" money making way around.
    not even glitch and bug abuse get you as wealthy as that one guy from skyblockz, and that one guy who got 67 mil, and that one guy who got banned recently.

13. Um, if you mean the owner of skyblockz, he didn’t earn he money very clean either...

Anyway you have to throw away your brain in order to fall into scams nowadays

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. opcleaver0

opcleaver0 Active Member

Invocative
    VIP
    1. prix has nothing to do with this conversation
    2. try saying that to the multitude of people getting insided by trusted aides, or those who believed in the fragile system of skyblockz.

in addition, you really must have no friends on skyblock to make this comment.

15. Firstly, I am just kinda providing an extra neutral information to ur statement about skyblockz, nothing wrong

Secondly, for the people that got scammed I am referring to, is those obvious scams like ‘join my coop for free full sup!!1!1’, which you have to be extremely stupid to fail for. For those skyblockz scams, and irl friend griefing, I will simply say ‘RIP’ but most of the ‘I got scammed’ posts here are simply useless trash stupid post about falling into those extremely obvious scams

And this kind of anti toxicity posts here are very common honestly, I see this every once in a while and I can tell you that it is no use

tl:dr
    The idiots deserve to be blamed if they fall for those obvious scams and the anti-toxic posts are no use

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  16. opcleaver0

opcleaver0 Active Member

Invocative
    VIP
    Well, for one, I don't see a lot of anti-toxicity post.
    Secondly, of course, you are not the only one to be toxic. While I disliked how people are still toxic to those being scammed obviously, I can still see the jokes happening.
    The problem is those scam where you cannot do anything. The supahi, the inside, the Six-Third (I think?), and multitude more. Scammed by prominent figures, scammed by trusted, scammed by IRL friends, for fuck sake. And what do I see in the comments? Bee Movie script, Raid, Scam song, LLLL, etc.

They are at blame, sure, but does it kill you to not add to the fire?
    The scam post on here is a desperate attempt at getting the non-existent bullshit that is the Hypixel staff team to read their pleas, because their asses know the staff will not read the reports.

17. Well, technically the reason why the community ended up like this, is all because of staff’s ignorance on the scamming issue, nothing would happen if they actually do something

The community can’t be controlled by anyone, but the root can be fixed simply by the staff, although the staff did literally nothing on this shit

18. opcleaver0

opcleaver0 Active Member

Invocative
    VIP
    and this, sadly enough, is the entire point of my post.
    staff are not doing anything. not even ignorance, but neglection.
    hell, this post might get taken down later if a sad staff deemed this as "staff disrespect", and if this ever gets off, i will be sure to bath myself in this pile of dogshit.

19. Yes, the staff actually took down all the posts that are criticizing the game.

The speech freedom here is technically worse than north korea or etc.

20. I’ve dealt with this more than any other member on this subforum.
    It sucks.

• Funny Funny x 2