1. can we all like start up a damn petition to get hypixel to make a client like badlion so that there’s no hackers. i feel like uhc would become so much more if there were less hackers. Yeah it’d be annoying to only use that client but in most people’s eyes it’d be worth it as opposed to being the most stacked in a game and dying to a bhopper yanno? lmk your opinions

2. pictel

pictel Well-Known Member

pictel
    VIP+
    eminence WRLD
    I was literally just thinking of that. I mean, Badlion did it and now you have to use their client to play on their server. I don't think this would be an issue. And to those who disagree, they must be lazy in the sense that they don't want to have to download a client just to play. But it would be worth it to avoid cheaters.

edit: don't post about that here though lol, I don't know if they read the UHC forums :p

• Agree Agree x 4
  3. Vragon

Vragon Active Member

Vragon
    MVP+
    Rawr ŖĄЩŖ
    This is an option, but it would make a lot more sense if Hypixel could just improve their anticheat, as you can still hack through clients.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. pictel

pictel Well-Known Member

pictel
    VIP+
    eminence WRLD
    What about both? :eek:

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. It sounds nice, but there's one reason many players (including me) don't use Badlion:

you cant add your own mods
    On the other hand, lacking a bit of customization in turn for a 100% hacker free server sounds like a good deal.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. how about a client and anti-cheat improvements?

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Now that it’s slowly coming to Mac I think BLC with some improvements would be great for the server

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. imagine thinking hypixel was capable of coding a good client side anticheat

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. REEEEEEEEE

10. uhhh have
    have you seen skyblock? cuz that was some good coding

• Like Like x 1
  11. LittleBean3

LittleBean3 New Member

LittleBean3
    hahahahha

12. Segji

Segji Well-Known Member

segji
    MVP+
    thigh THIGH
    no it really isn't, the coding is very basic for the things that are in it.
    true, they may be able to code a game but they wouldn't know how to deal with the bypasses to their client

13. hytale uhc who's with me

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  14. YES

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Vape bypasses badlion client.

16. i mean i guess but if they’re coding a whole fucking game there’s gotta be something they can do

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. What if they use some other anti cheats, at least it can insta ban some trash client

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. Only vape lite does, not many people have it cuz monthly payments

• Agree Agree x 2
  19. LoveMeForever_

LoveMeForever_ Well-Known Member

vape lite*

20. I play on a Mac as it’s my dads old computer and I can’t wait for barking to come to Mac

• Like Like x 1