1. INTRODUCTION
    There are many different kits in Hypixel's
    Blitz SG, ranging from as of this date's broken Donkey Tamer to the useless Rambo
    (pls no attack me meme community for hating Rambo D: )
    Each kit has many different items such as swords or axes, healing items, potions, mobs, and many different items.
    But, a simple yet complicated kit that we must of seen at least once while playing blitz is none other than
    ARMORER.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    WHY IS THIS IMPORTANT?
    Protection is something must of us don't understand (me)
    but armorer has many levels of protection which can be confusing.
    What does Armorer X's protection chest plate equal to or the protection 4 pants.
    You could spend many hours finding this for yourself but here's a simple guide on what pieces of armor you should change.
    If your a big enough nerd that want's to learn the exact value and stuff I recommend you check out Piano's Guide on this. It is more complex, but remember this is the dumb dumb's guide, his is the big boy's guide .
    (but please don't let this discourage you from reading my guide)
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Link to Piano's Guide: https://hypixel.net/threads/bsg-armorer-replacement-guide-updated-11-11-2017.608672/
    THE ACTUAL GUIDE

Armorer I-IV:

Don’t Even Consider It

Armorer V:
    Leather Helmet Protection 2 < Diamond Helmet
    Leather Chest Plate Protection 3 < Iron Chest Plate
    Leather Leggings Protection 1 < Golden Leggings
    Leather Boots Protection 1 < Golden Boots

Armorer VI:
    Leather Leggings Protection 2 < Chain mail Leggings
    Leather Boots Protection 1 < Iron Boots

Armorer VII:
    Leather Leggings Protection 3 < Iron Leggings
    Leather Boots Protection 2 < Diamond Boots

Armorer VIII:
    Basically Armorer 7 But No changes In Protection

Armorer IX:
    Leather Leggings Protection 4 < Diamond Leggings

Armorer X:

Leather Chest Plate Protection 4 < Diamond Chest Plate
    Leather Leggings Protection 4 < Diamond Leggings

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    REMINDER
    This is just a guide to tell you what armor pieces you should change if your using armorer
    or have any armorer armor pieces (god that sounds weird) and if your no good at math
    "<" means less than.
    the armorer on the right side of the "<" is the armor piece you should change, this is just an easy guide to it, no complex comparisons to other enchanted armor pieces.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    GOOGLE DOCUMENT LINK
    If you are a big enough nerd and think this is helpful to have on you, well your in luck.
    YOU CAN PRINT IT!!!
    I have this guide on google documents and I've had a personal one but just now I made it public!
    (It wasn't on google document back than I just had a piece of paper lol)

The Link: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1I3KmR9MaD6CEjsyEC8H48yjdpyRm2OFRdSb0YKhHGHk/edit?usp=sharing

Thank you for reading and have a good day :D
    -RES
    P.S.
    Should I make more posts like this?

• Like Like x 1
  2. first time doing this ._.
    also I should of said I used info from like 2016 so um might wanna keep that in mind

3. So you made a thread, using piano's info, outdated info I might add, to clout chase for a pin since he was pinned? nice

• Agree Agree x 6
  4. I really just made it because his info was kinda confusing, (to me at least) so I thought other people may find this informative and helpful

5. bietnd made a better one anyways, not sure where it is but it's a lot better and more detailed than this one

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. It’s called the dumb dumb’s guide for a reason it’s not supposed to be detailed

7. Chevio

Chevio Well-Known Member

Chevio
    MVP++
    Rawr ŖĄЩŖ
    Elite
    Is this supposed to be useful?

• Agree Agree x 3
  8. FightClub

FightClub New Member

you should keep in consideration protection on diamond armor, from a mod I have diamond helmet is not better than armorer x helmet. But with protection it is. And protection works as a chance thing (I think) like thorns. So the more protection you have the better your chance to get less damage is.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Hmmm, videos from 2015 blitz, have maybe lied to me

10. Pretty simple once you open the spoilers, green is replace red is don't replace.

11. Bietnd one is better

• Like Like x 1
  12. FightClub

FightClub New Member

donde es?

13. Th3ChompPvP

Th3ChompPvP Well-Known Member

Th3Chomp
    MVP+
    To be honest, I personally don't think the guide needs to be pinned anymore. I'm so glad Badlion Client added a total armor % in the mods, so I just use that to see what raises and lowers the %. I know not everyone may not know about Badlion, but still, they should look into getting it. Also leads me to question why people don't just use Badlion, I honestly don't see anymore mods people could want on it. Perhaps slap the reach indicator (if that's not already on it) and it's basically done. When I see someone without Badlion Client, I just immediately assume they cheat. And yes, I know you can inject other clients into it, but still, I see no reason to not use Badlion.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. FightClub

FightClub New Member

it has the reach indicator. And the badlion client is a pain, because if it has an update you have to do a full restart on your pc, and when I want to do the craft, it is usually when I am in between doing some work, so I just exit badlion and open up my forge, which has the armor percentage and some animation mods.

15. "clout chase" stfu

16. hee hee ha ha is my point wrong, he only wanted to make this thread for relevance i.e why there is very little effort put into it am I wrong?

17. Hacker

Hacker Well-Known Member

Aysuhh
    MVP++
    Offensive OFN
    Owner
    • Like Like x 1
  18. Yes, make more posts like this. You clearly really put effort into this post and it's nice to see people caring about Blitz so much that they'd like to help the community by making guides and other stuff like this. Maybe you should do research on whether something has been done in the past in order to avoid replies like seen above (to be fair, I also based the idea for my "guide" on Piano's, only my "relevant and new element" was that it was renewed and kinda simplified). But, definetely make more interesting stuff like this! It helps to make the Blitz Forum a way more interesting place for either older and newer people:)

(Oh and I like your layout, GJ on that too)

19. Aryeh

Aryeh Well-Known Member

Pure
    MVP
    V I B E S VIBES
    just use blc protection calc

20. wasn't this already done. there is also a mod called vanilla enhancements that displays armor value in your inventory