1. There is a client called hyperium, its mostly a client with mods, and the creators said they would not make a anti cheat, but if he changed his mind, hypixel and the creators of hyperium could create a great anti cheat. If the creators of hyperium really don’t wanna make a anti cheat then hypixel could still make a anti cheat easily, the problem would be tons of players would start hating on hypixel, and hypixel would lose a lot of players, then if somehow somebody desiged a hacked client that could join hypixel everything would be crazy. Right now hypixel does not have that many things to do, maybe watchdog makes a better anti cheat, or hypixel can use g cheat or something else. By the time some people are viewing this there might be a new anti cheat or something else.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Hypixel already has a anticheat... do you mean a client side anticheat? If they do require players to use it tons of players will quit and they already said they wouldn’t anyway.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  3. @Cryptkeeper 's "Cheat Detection" still good(Watchdog)
    Hypixel do not need another one.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  4. I mean like a client, maybe a decent amount of players would quit. but it would get rid of the hackers.
    Wouls you get rid of 15% of hypixel players but have no hackers
    Or nothing happens ?!?!

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. No one will never use if they make one.
    Most of players will quit.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  6. Hypixel's Cheat detection system/Anti-cheat "WatchDog" is very good in my opinion, i think they should keep it.
    And i use Hyperium to and i think it does have a Built-in Anti-cheat, idk though.

7. No you can inject demon client and use air external client.
    (i never cheat)

8. It is a Cheat Detector not an Anti-Cheat.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. They said they would never introduce a mandatory client side anti cheat.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  10. Even if they would make a client-sided anti-cheat together, people would be still able to inject clients into it.
    Maybe they get detected, maybe not.
    But that wouldn't be the main problem as many people (included me) don't want programs like that to create screenshots of my computer to see what I have installed, I I have in directory X, Y, Z, to know what processes are running, to give the creators of it access to the computer itself.
    I care about my privacy, and I wouldn't give that up just to be able to join a Minecraft server.

11. Yes, however that doesn’t mean we shouldn’t improve anti cheats