Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. remove hunters infinity this is actually ridiculous

waiting a half hour in a game because these beta kid hunters camping in a skybase at top mid

upload_2017-3-19_22-31-27.png

constantly shooting everytime they got their ability just constant bowspam hunter should be removed it's a beta class and everyone who uses it is a beta

@Demise @Unicycle @Flailwhale12 @VividVisions @JHHENSON @mr_squidster @Shady_Oak

EVERYONE WHO DISAGREES WITH THIS IS A BETA

Last edited: Mar 19, 2017
    • Disagree x 29
    • Agree x 12
    • Funny x 4
    • Hype Train x 2
    • Like x 1
    • Useful x 1
  2. Take an L

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Hype Train Hype Train x 1
  3. That's why hunter doesn't have amazing healing.

• Agree Agree x 6
  4. Coastes

Coastes Well-Known Member

Coastes
    MVP+
    Xenocide MEMBER
    Not an excuse for this bs

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
  5. lol
    one, it has the lowest bow power of all the ranged damage classes
    two, it doesn't get any reliable potion effects
    three, blindness makes the view completely black, not even a small circle of view
    four, it gets the ability every 50 seconds, and needs to two hits in dm. if they waste it, it'll be a huge disadvantage

hunter having infinity doesn't automatically override its weaknesses. it's funny how you only post this now, when hunter has had infinity for a while. clearly you are only complaining because you had a game in which you lost to them

• Agree Agree x 3
  6. Phoenix
    Phoenix doesnt get any potion effects, at least hunter gets some
    At least they can still get away after the blindness if a phoenix gets blindess from a squid or golem they are already dead.
    At least the ability can do damage... phoenix's get their ability in 100 seconds and the ability is useless outside of healign teamates

7. Some is butthurt because they cant kill a hunter

• Agree Agree x 3
  8. Fakeh

Fakeh Active Member

Voltag3dXD
    VIP
    Danger MEMBER
    is ok hunter cannot do the bowing when the ability is not avaliable

9. Adornable

Adornable Well-Known Member

10. WndDncr

WndDncr Well-Known Member

WndDncr
    MVP+
    Gloom OFFICER
    You do realize that if they remove infinity or adjust the class heavy handed that the hunter players will just switch to another bow class to abuse.

For example, I already have Blaze and Skeleton FM so its not a big deal to me. I main Hunter but that doesn't mean I can't switch.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Demise

Demise Well-Known Member

demeese
    MVP+
    Juild GUILDMASTER
    no class should be allowed to draw an entire game out

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  13. Vaporless

Vaporless Well-Known Member

IVXVIII
    MVP+
    Venez GUILDMASTER
    anyone who uses "beta" as much as u clearly isn't anything but that

14. you can add a sort of cooldown thing where you cant get hit by hunters aimbotted arrows after having been hit by it X amount of times

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. Lited

Lited Well-Known Member

lited
    MVP+
    Cutters GUILDMASTER
    Should've tagged me considering they killed 3 people in 5 seconds including myself

16. WndDncr

WndDncr
    MVP+
    Gloom OFFICER
    As its been said many times before, if you get killed due to Eagle Eye and you did nothing to prevent getting hit by the arrows (dig down, stand behind something, etc.) then you can't blame the Hunter for killing you. Its just as bad for players who are running around without Armor. If the hunter isn't the one killing you, someone else surely will.

@PixelHoonter @SupremeSheldon @SV8TheTankEngineChooChoo

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. Lited

Lited Well-Known Member

lited
    MVP+
    Cutters GUILDMASTER
    Well the way their little skybase is designed makes it so when you're in it you literally can't protect yourself. My team was screwed anyway so we just went to try to take out the hunter skybasers but there was literally no way to kill them. Pretty sure you misunderstood the situation and maybe you should read a little more before replying ;)

18. WndDncr

WndDncr
    MVP+
    Gloom OFFICER
    I have taken down skybases like that before. It isn't easy to do but I have played both inside of them and against them.

BTW, they did a good job building it too.

Last edited: Mar 20, 2017
    • Useful Useful x 1
  19. Lited

Lited Well-Known Member

lited
    MVP+
    Cutters GUILDMASTER
    It's impossible when they camp in those skybases

20. But Phoenix does have some true damage access, unlike Hunter.
    Phoenix does have Inferno for big, consistent healing and is something under 4% armor protection shy of Hunter.
    Well, both get hurt a lot by Blindness, but I do agree with you that Hunter has the major advantage there.
    Every 100 seconds without Bow hits, but it takes 9 bow hits to get their ability, so they can still both outdamage and outheal Hunter pretty easily at a range.

The real advantage of Phoenix v. Hunter is Hunter has much greater melee potential, unpredictability, and utility, while Phoenix gets better healing, better ranged damage, and support value.

Not to step into an argument, just my thoughts on Hunter v. Phoenix. Both have their niches in a skybase, and frankly I'd rather deal with Hunters than Phoenixes if they were similarly leveled. :confused:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.