Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Really cool idea, I'd sign up if I fulfilled the requirements. Good luck to everyone who signed up ;).

Last edited: Dec 8, 2019
  2. The requirements are a bit high... I've been on the server for four years and am level 64 but it seems that I don't qualify. They must be very picky with the applications to have such a high restriction on applying and probably panel to judge the potential applications.

3. Doggywoof1

Doggywoof1 New Member

Doggywoof
    I would guess you're at least 4?

4. 14

5. Feelsbadman

Do you qualify for at least the level 75 minimum rule?

6. I would like to do this very much like I have new ideas to all the time, sadly no one listens to me and I don't match the criteria :p:p:(:(:(

Last edited: Nov 23, 2019
  7. Kukurezeee

Kukurezeee New Member

Kukurezee
    VIP
    req met 4 & 5 only
    smh.:rolleyes:

8. Cabbaged

Cabbaged New Member

Bhyemon
    MVP+
    02 XD
    Double F

9. im level 113

10. I was online minutes ago and was recently scammed by Wipewithhand for 102k he was muted at the time so he was using signs and gave me 6 frags as safety ( i thought this was sketchy but I was okay because he seemed cool) spoiler alert now I have no money and didn't get the Old Dragon Chestpiece i was interested in
    Scammer: Wipewithhand

11. good luck to everyone!

12. well
    heck im hypixel level 49

13. Bald_Guy

Bald_Guy New Member

Tymek_K
    MVP+
    Can I join please I have creative mind. hypiel leve; 35

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. catshark

catshark Active Member

catshark
    VIP
    add me to the hypixel player council I have full max enchanted (lv6) sponge armour and im the 3rd sponge lord
    clearly I am a skilled player with a high iq and u guys need more creative minded people like me who care about nothing but sponges

:3

• Like Like x 1
  15. Will i get MVP++ for life if i do this?, i have successfully got the 'Amber Rod' (Gifted by my friend) Greatly enchanted, got miner armour full set, enchanted it a hundred times

Last edited: Dec 14, 2019
    • Funny Funny x 1
  16. Too bad, they only accept nons who don't know how to play nor balance the game. Sad 100 mil bow that is trash noises

17. I know how you feel, Im only level 76 an people don't believe that i've been playing for over six years now!

18. trevor_henric

trevor_henric New Member

Trevor_Henric
    MVP+
    can u make an new npc in the fishermen's house called fishing master: quest kill the fishing mobs u name them. and also can u make an new mob not a lot of people fish anymore the mob would be called: drowned king it spawns baby drowns and throws his trident once you kill it he would drob many good items/loot and a new item called sacred soul of the sea. pls add

19. MeazyWeazy

MeazyWeazy New Member

Meazy
    MVP+
    Can someone help me? I am in a coop its me and my friend so only 2 people in the island but my friend got banned for half a year and I want to kick him but since its only us two i cant. I want to add my other friend but i cant because my friend that got banned needs to be online. What can I do?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.